Chapter 28

Madeline steps out of the shower.

" We should change the password on him - see how he likes to be messed around!" Madeline chuckles as she wraps herself in her towel. "We would be just as bad as him, if we did something like that. Did you manage to get all the posts scheduled?" She questions.

Kam laughs down the phone. "I did by the time you finished washing your hair probably, didn't want to run the risk of him changing the password again" 

Madeline sighs in relief. "Well this certainly has been more stressful than it had needed to be, I will send my photos over first thing tomorrow. " She could hear Kam typing away at his computer. "How is the other PAS doing?" Madeline slumps at the end of her bed. 

"I think Mazepin is not having a good time" Kam sighs loudly " Well obviously" . "But I think the others are getting used to it" 

Kam requests for a video call.

Madeline Accepts.

"You know they are thinking of doing this as a regular thing taking a social media member with the drivers?" Madeline could see Kam in the dark typing way with only a small table side lamp on. "You still at base?" Kam nods. "Sadly yes, as it was getting to the point if we didn't have the password, I was going to start preparing my Grave next to the lake, the guys here already had my tomb stone carved with my name"

Madeline laughs. Then winces from the pain. "I hope you are feeling better soon!" Kam realises how tired Madeline is. "Just some bruises, you better not be there too late" Madeline says as they both say their good byes.

Madeline begins to scroll through and look at Landos socials.  She realises that his message inbox is full. 

Ameilia

"You can't do this to me... You Can't Ignore Me Forever" 

Madeline tries to hold onto the message to see more without actually opening the message, but her index finger slipped slightly causing her to open it.

SHIT she thought

She may as well read them now...