Chapter 11

Madeline opened her door to a beautiful hotel room. The windows looked over some stunning views that driving through in the taxi just didn't seem to be something that could create a view like she is seeing now. After putting her suitcase on the bed she begins to unpack. Madeline looked down at her phone to see that Kam had messaged saying that the teams are releasing their social posts now and that Lando is the only one who hasn't.

Madeline locks her phone and sits on her bed. After a few moments she sparks an idea. She messages Kam.

'Use the McLaren team page and tag Lando into the post' Kam replies with ' that would get us by for now, but tomorrow is when we do the Race Weekend post with Lando looking like he's ready to play hard' Madeline comes out of the chat with Kam and sees that he's posted via McLaren she clicks onto the post and sees that Lando has responded to the post in the comments. 'It's sure going to be a wild weekend!' Madeline likes the post and looks into the chat that they were having before, she was still left on read.

Madeline needed a plan and she needed it fast.
She gets into bed and puts her phone on the side after setting her alarm ready for the morning.
Ready for her A-Game Mission to get the social passwords back.