Chapter 25

"Ouch! One more attempt and you will be locking me out ;)" 

The message pops up at the bottom right of her laptop screen. A small smile crackles through. "What?" Mick said as he takes a further sip of his water. "Lando has changed the password for his Instagram. Thinks he's funny - when really - it is the opposite as you can imagine" Madeline sighs and sits back in her chair leaving him on read. "Yet , I am one mistake of a password away again from locking out the account - and that will not only alert my boss - but also Lando, and Zak" Mick sits back and lightly sighs in response.

"So he has just messaged me, reminding me I am one guess away from potentially loosing the world to live" Madeline winks at Mick who smiles. "What have you tried guessing" Madeline shakes her head and throws the pad across to him. " I have probably lost track now " 

Mick starts skimming through as another message comes through from Lando. 

"Leaving me on read, must be serious . Do you need another clue? " Madeline slumps further into her chair. "Do I take another clue from him" Mick pushes the book back. "What clues has he already given you?" Madeline turns the page over as he reads through. "Might be worth it if none of those other words you come up with did anything, as I can't really think of anything myself - the questions are a bit too specific to the two of you" Madeline pulls the book back. "You think?" she replies. Mick nods his head. "There is a goal he is trying to reach" Madeline looking through all the passwords she's tried realises the link.

She begins to type:      Madeline

"But it is only 8" she whispers. Mick over hears. "Add an exclamation mark"

Madeline!

Password : Accepted.