Chapter 4

"Hi Madeline, Sorry for the late response, but I don't really know why you need my socials, how do I know if you are my social leader, surely you would call me instead of messaging me on my socials?"

Madeline tilting her back from the phone. He had a point, but she had no other contact for him unless she went through Charles, which was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Hi Lando, no worries. Thank you for getting back to me. I am your social leader, I can answer some questions? maybe that will help? also because the passwords have changed how am I suppose to you know you are Lando? Oh, additionally, you didn't need to put 'socials' that many times in one paragragh :) "

Madeline clicks send.

Few minutes later...

"Touche. If you are my social leader, then what was the password previously for the account? and why did you not put a authentication on the socials, noticed how I put socials a lot again in this social message I am sending you :)"

Madeline rolls her eyes and reponds.

"It was Milk1999!* also the point of the authentication leads to problems when parties try to log into the accounts. You're the one who didn't want to switch to the business side, so agreed to the terms that you would notify us if you were in need of changing the passwords. Now my question... if you are Lando Norris, as you claim you are, then what was the post you took down 2 months ago that my colleague Kam put on"

"It was a photo of me on holiday in a Mercedes with George. Was not the best photo of me."

Madeline reads the message.

"If you need the passwords Madeline. Meet me at our next destination. I will give it to you then."

Madeline looks confused.

"I am not your PA, I don't travel away" 

Lando replied instantly with a screen shot of the email which was a response from Charles, with her name in the email to say she would be attending the media conferences.

Lando has liked one of your photos.