Chapter 17

Stood in the shower Madeline closes her eyes and takes a moment to herself. The only sound against her breathing that she could hear was the sound of the water from the shower. Brushing her wet hand against the shower glass she unveils on the bathroom counter her pen and pad where she was writing down 9 lettered words. 'Chocolate, Challenge, Celebrate, Pineapple, Important' the list went on.

She can see that her phone was going off. It was time for herself to get ready and go down to the paddock to get some good photos. 

She jumps out of the shower, and messages Kam. "I saw him last night. The password is 9 letters, that is all I got." She takes a photo of her list of 9 lettered words and sends the message to Kam. Who replies with an office gif. Normally Madeline would find these gifs funny, but right now it think her and Kam are both feeling the same in the fact that they are royally screwed.

 Normally Madeline would find these gifs funny, but right now it think her and Kam are both feeling the same in the fact that they are royally screwed

Madeline gets changed into a pale blue thin sweater, and black skinny jeans. she braided her hair to the side out of the way, it looked a little bit windy out there and she was not prepared to be swamped by her hair. As she was about to head out there was a light tap on the door. It was Mick and Carlos. "Thought you would want to take a walk with us to track?" Madeline smiles. "Uhh, Yeah I would love to" she grabs her phone off the side with her list shoves it into her small satchel bag as she leaves with them both.

"How was the meeting last night" Carlos asks as he winks trying to be funny and seductive at the same time.  "Well it was not helpful getting any closer to his social passwords" Madeline has faint heartily. "We really need to get a piece out today otherwise it looks really suspicious on our half" 

"Did he not give you any ideas on what it could be" Madeline pulls out her list. "Its 9 lettered word" Carlos reads through the pad. "He said it was something sweet, so I tried Chocolate and it wasn't that. So then I tried other alternatives as maybe he was throwing me off the scent and now I only have one chance at the password or I am locked out"

"MARSHMELLOW" Mick shouts. Madeline shakes her head. "That's 11".