Chapter 5

"Ill get it sorted. The flight is tomorrow anyway" Madeline was trying to carry everything to her car at once; she clicked the button to try and unlock her boot but nothing was working.

"Fuck" she says as the pile of her paperwork drops onto the floor. "You'll have it okay" she hangs her phone up on him and puts her phone into her pocket. Kneeling on the floor gathering her paperwork, she sees footsteps approaching her direction. "You need a hand?" Looking up she is greeted by a man. Dark whisper hair, he was wearing a nice thick pale brown jumper and black jeans. His watch looked like it was worth a few pretty diamonds. She see this man holding the details of all the passwords that had been on Lando is accounts. "Thank you for helping".

The man smiles and it gleams. It made Madeline feel a little warm inside. "But Is there anything I could help you with?" She says as she opens her boot this time with success. " I am just here to see Zak" he replies. His accent was familiar to her.

" I'm sorry I don't know a Zak?" He laughs. " I sure hope you do considering you work for McLaren No?" Madeline then twigs. "Shit! Yes sorry! Zak Brown. You do know that you have come to the media suites right? He won't be around here" he holds out his hand. "Carlos" Madeline confused but now knowing who he is takes his hand to shake.
"Madeline" . Carlos looks at the paper that he has in his hand. "Peculiar" Madeline snatched it out of his hands not a second thought in doing so. "You cannot read those" Carlos laughs.

"Has he changed the passwords on you again?" Madeline snaps her head up as what he said was an interest to her. "Again?"