Chapter 13

"The cheek of it though Kam" Madeline was pacing in her room occasionally stopping to look outside. "Madeline we really need to get on side with him though, I can't face another Charles rant, he is already on a rampage" Madeline breathes in through her nose, making sure Kam is to hear on the other side of the line. "Why didn't you come?" Madeline says, she moves her curtains back a little and sees Mick outside. 

Mick is walking to the front, he is dressed in a casual smart kind of way. Madeline just keeps intently looking and is completely missing out on what Kam is saying to her on the phone.

"Look Kam, I need to go" Madeline hangs up the phone.

Madeline sits by the window sill watching him, and then a another man approaches him from the distance, she can see that he smiles to greet. It was Carlos. She watches as they approach each other as they give one another a brotherly hand clasp shake, as the bump shoulders. Madeline then edges close to the window, her face is practically smooshed against the glass, trying not to breath otherwise the glass fogs the view. Madeline was thinking that she needs to get hold of Carlos, she needs to find out more about Lando before she speaks to him again.

Carlos then looks up at the building and Madeline ducks her head and smacks it on the edge of the window. "Fuck!" her head is throbbing when she pops her head up again they are both gone from view.

Sat down against the wall rubbing her head as her phone lights up as she gets a message from Lando.

"Meet me in the spa swimming pool @10" Madeline opens the message and rolls her eyes.