Chapter 1: The Grim whale.

The Grimwhale was the most feared monster in the entire region for a lot of scary reasons, but for some reason only a few people had actually seen it. However, "monsters" like people liked to call them, were not exactly a new thing, considering that the government kept some of them in zoos and containment facilities, but some of these monsters were so powerful that nothing could catch or restrain them, the Grimwhale was one of them and for some reason like other large monsters, the Grimwhale was only sighted on Aiden's day.

Michael could recall the fearful documentaries and stories he had heard concerning the Grimwhale. He knew that from all the evaluations on this monster, it couldn't be killed, not by a human, not even by a plasma pulsar. 

"Dad stop the car! Iya shouldn't be allowed to attempt this! Are you trying to kill her? Michael said breaking the silence that momentarily enveloped the car".

"You know, that beast is the reason we have shitty connections in this town! Don't you think it needs to die? At least for the development of this town?" Mr. Simpson said with an irritated look.

"So you're willing to exchange Iya's life for the development of this town? Is that even development? The government had asked you all to move out to a designated location countless times, but you all never listen! Stop the car now!" Michael said, now thrashing the headrest of his fathers seat.

"Iya could be killed, in the worst way by that monster, and you know that! Are you people even listening! Stop the car!", Michael pleaded.

"I told you we should have left him at home Iya" Iya replied with a sigh to Mr Simpson

"Can any of you hear what I'm saying, mom please talk to them!" Michael said reaching to the front of the car.

"Shut up Michael! I only brought you here for your support, can you for once be quiet and not try to stop me from doing what I need to do? If you're ready to be a good friend and cheer me on today, you may come, but if you're against me, I think you should get out of the car!" Iya said, enveloping the car with silence.

"You should know, I'm not going to let you go, its dangerous, you could get killed Iya! You really don't need to do this!" Michael said

"I thought as much, Mr. Simpson please stop the car" Iya replied

"Are you sure?" Mr. Simpson said while slowly decelerating the car "yes" Iya replied.

Michael's expression of relief was soon replaced with confusion when Iya picked an empty bottle from the floor of the truck. He soon understood why she wanted the car to stop, she didn't want to give up on her quest. Instead, she wanted to stop him from getting in her way. In a swift wave of green, Michael was unconscious at the sound of shattering glass.

"Mr. Simpson, please help me get him down from the truck, it was your idea after all" Iya said with a sigh.

"Sure thing Iya!" Mr. Simpson replied taking off his seatbelt. The two of them placed Michael under a table in one of the abandoned bars in beer park, before driving away to the contest.

.

.

.

.

What do you think about the chapter? What do you think about Iya? Do you think Iya can kill the whale?

If you loved this chapter, please consider voting by clicking on that star.