Chapter 26: The Red Fang Gang.

"My god, these clothes look weird on me! This building stinks!" Michael complained, for probably the thousandth time.

"Shut up Michael, nobody is even looking at you" Ella replied roughly over the radio.

"Nahhhh... It's more like nobody cares to look at him" Ryuuki added with a laugh.

"Okay, seriously... I don't think we look like a rich South Minervan Gang" Kayla said, worry laced in her tone.

"Well, it's kinda hard to argue if the guy with the smarts enhancement said we look like one" Beckett said with a sigh over the radio.

"Be quiet guys, it seems they have taken the bait" Myloe said quietly over the radio.

"Remember your roles!!!" Myloe said for the millionth time before turning off his radio.

"Okay guys, very soon the blinks would be here. We know what they are here for, so let's give them a show that would completely sway them" Delai started with a clap of her hands.

"Ryuuki! try not to sleep off"

"Kiwa! Stay invisible"

"Michael! Don't talk, no eye contact"

"Kayla! On no conditions should you blink!"

"Myloe, please focus on giving us backup, we are dealing with blinks here"

"Okay" Myloe said with a more serious tone.

"They are coming guys!" Myloe said through the radio.

Michael wore his face mask and stood beside Ryuuki, Delai pretended not to care about Myloe's loud breathing  from the earpiece, Kiwa seemed to fade into the air, Kayla nervously bit her fingernails, staring at the doors. The group was quiet, so awfully quiet that it was deafening.

"Phhhhhhhhh"

The group turned in an instant towards the sound.

"Sorry guys, I was holding my breath, I had to let it go" Michael said nervously.

"You guys need to chill" Ella said shakily.

"It doesn't sound like you're chill though" Ryuuki said with a laugh.

"Sh-" Delai started

The slow croaking sound of the rusted door enveloped the entire room. A man stepped into the room, a woman following closely behind him. How the man or the woman looked was unknown to the group- the couple both wore full face masks.

"YO! Are you lot the Red Fang Gang?" The man asked. His deep rough baritone voice enveloped the entire room, startling the group.

"It depends on who is asking though" Ryuuki replied sharply.

"Honey, I don't feel comfortable, I think we should go" the woman said, tugging the man's shirt lightly.

"I and my partner here are known as the ghosts" the man said proudly

"Punctuality ought to be a character of thieves of your calibre" Ryuuki replied in a menacing tone.

"Thieves of my calibre make as much money for the time we lose" The man replied.

"Peso! That's enough!" Delai yelled introducing silence into the room.

"Very well, Let's talk business" Delai said motioning to the table in the room.

"It's about time" the man muttered, following Delai. The woman stared at the wall beside her for a while, before joining the man.

"So who are we robbing?" The man said excitingly