Chapter 9: I Don't Wanna Be Here

Lexi's POV

I hear a knock on the door.

"No. Go away. Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Please Lexi. Let me come in." I heard Harry's soft and sweet voice from behind the door.

I can't let him in. I can't let him see me like this. My eyes are red. My cheeks are tear stained. But should I let him in? Maybe. I don't know.

"Lexi... please." His voice sounded strained and week. I slowly got up and walked to the door. I was about to open the door when my window shattered. I whimpered and fell to the ground.

"Lexi!" Harry's voice shouted. I could hear a bunch of footsteps running upstairs.

There was glass everywhere on the floor but most of the big pieces are in me. Harry kept banging on the door. Next thing I know my vision was getting blurry. I looked over and a figure stood there. I didn't know who it was but I know they aren't a vampire. Whoever it was kept getting closer and closer to me. But then I blacked out.

***********

I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable on what ever I was laying on. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side. I screamed. Then I remembered Niall must have felt that. But I couldn't hear him. I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark but I could see. There was a bed in the corner but that's it. I couldn't even find a door. Where am I? Then I heard hissing. So I got into a defense stance and hissed.

"Who are you?" Someone said.

"My names Lexi. You?" I responded.

"I'm Matthew but call me Matt." He said. Then I saw him jump down from a little ledge. I didn't notice that before.

He stood in front of me. He had a smirk plastered on his face. He walked around me in a circle. Looking me up and down.

"Damn." He said.

"What?" I asked confused. I looked over at him.

"You're hot." He said.

I laughed. "Well thanks but um mind telling me where we are exactly?" I said.

"VHHQ." He said. My eyes widened. No. No. No. No. This cannot be happening.

************

Harry's POV

I look around the floor. There's broken glass everywhere but then there's her blood as an addition to the glass. She's gone and there's no trace as to where she is. I'm just sitting here. Doing nothing. Suddenly, I heard Niall scream. I quickly got up, avoided the glass, and ran downstairs. Niall was clutching his side. Lexi.

"It's Lexi!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me.

"Harry,... You don't know-" Brittany started to say but I cut her off.

"Yes I do. What else could it possibly be? This isn't just something that hap-" This time she was the one who cut me off.

"Harry! We don't even know if she's alive!" She yelled. Then continued yelling. "You know NOTHING Harry! You don't know where she is! What's happening! What's going on! You don't understand the pain we're all going through! Get this into your stupid little human brain!" She finished yelling.

I lowered my head down.

"You're right... I know nothing. But I do know the pain. The feeling in your stomach like you wanna puke. The shakiness of your hands. The weak feeling in your legs. It being hard to breath. You feel like you're about to break down in tears. You feel worthless and stupid. Like you weren't enough. If only you could have saved her in time. But you didn't have to hear her whimper as the glass but her body. You didn't have to hear her body hit the ground. In that second I thought she was dead. I couldn't move at all I was frozen. But what do I know? Im a stupid little human.... Right?"

-----------------------

Short I know but eventful.  Hope you guys liked this chapter cx

                                      ~Ally