Date Night

Harry's POV

"So what are her favorite things?" I asked Becky.

"Well she likes simple things. Like for a date, maybe just a little picnic outside or just a drive somewhere. She loves surprises but she likes to ask about them to guess what it is. I know you're not implying it but just because she's a vampire it doesn't make her different than a human. She is a hopeless romantic. She loves music. She is goofy and still has a child side. She's easy to hurt. She loves people who can make her laugh. She's shy but outgoing once she is comfortable with you. You'll learn stuff about her along the way but I can't tell you everything about her." Becky replied. She smiled at me and stood up and walked away.

Well now I know some stuff about her and I know exactly what we're gonna do for our date tonight.

Lexi POV

Harry told me to dress cute but comfortable. I don't think I even have anything cute but comfortable... I'll just rush to the store. I have 2 hours and I've already taken a shower so I think I'll have time. I put on a random tank top and some shorts and used my speed to go to the store.

I got to the store and went straight to the dress section. There was a lot of cute dresses but only one caught my eye. I automaticaly grabbed it and went to the register.

I paid for my dress and hurried home. I walked in and Harry and everyone else was sitting on the couch.

"Where'd you go?" Harry asked.

"No where." I said quickly before running upstairs.

I got to my room and changed into the dress I got. I went into the bathroom and started doing my makeup. Once I finished my makeup I started to curl my hair. I don't normally curl it but why not?

I finished getting ready and looked at the clock. I have 20 minutes. I gravved a pair of shoes from my closet and made sure I was completely ready.

Harry's POV

It was about time to go and I headed upstairs to get Lexi. I hope ahe enjoys the date tonight. I looked up and she was at the top of the stairs. She was wearing a simple litle red dress with a black bow on the right shoulder st strap. She looked beautiful. I smiled and she walked down to me.

"You look amazing." I told her.

Lexi's POV

"Awe thank you." I said.

He was wearing his casual black skinny jeans and just a normal shirt with some of the buttons undone. He looked cute.

"Ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and took me outside. We went on a walk not to far from the house but decent enough. I saw a couple of lights and realized what he did. It was a cute little night picnic. It was a huge open space ao you could see the starts.

I started to run over to the set up dragging him when he chuckled away. We got there and there was food all set out and everything was perfect.

I sat down and he sat acroos from me. I looked at the food and it wasn't to fancy. It was easy and causual food. I picked up the peanut butter sandwich. There was no jelly. Thank god. I took a bite out of it. It was good.
We finsihed all the food and then Harry started digging into teh picnic basket he pulled out a few deserts. Brownies, cupcakes, chocolate strawberries, and some donuts.

I grabbed a cupcake and started eating it when Harry put a spot of icing on my nose.

"I think you got something on your nose." He said and smiled cheekly. I rolled my eyes.

I took some icing on my finger and put it on his lips. He looked at me and smirked. I playfully glared.

"I think you got something on your lips." I said.

"Why dont I get it for ya." I said before kissing him.

I heard a snao of a twig and quickly pulled away from him and stood up.

--------------------------------------------------

New chapter. So I'll probably update once or twice a month. Ive been going through a lot of rough times. I know this is short and ends on a cliff hanger im sorry. ~Ally