Chapter 7: Mistakes and Regrets

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt a arm around me. I looked behind me to see Harry sleeping peacefully. I smiled.

I slowly moved out from under his arm. I was about to get up off the bed but his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Downstairs. I'm sorry I woke you up I tried not to." I said.

"Don't be sorry, love." He said and opened his eyes. He slightly smirked. I smiled.

I got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. Then I heard Becky scream for me.

I ran downstairs. Niall had Zayn pinned against the wall. I rushed up and pulled Niall off Zayn. Liam took Niall away into the woods.

I walked towards Zayn and he didn't look scared this time.

"You okay, Zayn?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I am now. Thank you Lexi." Zayn said. 

"Oh um Lexi, the girls and I and also the boys besides you and Harry gathered everything from the boys' house." Tina said.

I nodded. I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer.

"All our stuff is packed. Lexi you're the only one left who needs to pack." Perrie said.

"Ok that's fine. It won't take me very long." I said. She nodded, understanding.

"Hey Lexi where are Liam and Niall?" Harry said.

"Niall attacked Zayn so Liam took him hunting and is helping him learn how to control him thirst." I responded to Harry's question.

"Do you feel better now?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good." Harry said. He smiled and walked over towards the boys.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. All the girls were in there.

"So what happened between you and Harry?!" Brittany said excitedly.

"Nothing. We just slept." I said.

"Sure. We all know you like Harry." Jade said.

"I don't." I said.

"You do." She said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"I DON'T LIKE HARRY AT All! I COULD CARELESS IF HE WAS HERE OR NOT! GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!" I screamed. She stopped arguing.

"W-what..." Harry's soft voice said behind me. I quickly turned around.

The boys were standing in the door. My heart broke as a tear rolled down Harry's cheek.

"H-harry I d-didn-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Save it Lexi..." He said looking away.

"No Harry please." I pleaded. He shook his head and looked at me. I could feel my eyes turn purple.

"You said you could careless if I was here or not... I'm not leaving because of the lads but I'm keeping my distance from you. I don't want to annoy you with my presence or anything." He said.

He slowly turned away and walked upstairs. As soon as he was out of my sight I feel to the floor, crying. This time there was no Harry to catch me.

"Lexi...." Zayn called out. I just kept crying. Why can't I control my emotions? I've always been able to and now I can't.

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Must be Niall and Liam.

"Lexi!" Niall said well coming over to my side.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I'm stupid that's what's wrong." I said.

"You're not stupid..." Niall said.

"I am!" I screamed before running vampire speed outside.

(Harry's POV)

The way her eyes turn purple when she looks at me sometimes, makes me so curious as to why. She has to know.

I watched everything that happened. Her falling to the floor and crying. Zayn calling her name. Niall and Liam coming home. Niall rushing to her side well everyone else is just watching her cry. Niall asking what's wrong. Her calling herself stupid. Niall saying she isn't. Her saying she is and running out the door.

I can't believe I just sat here and watched everything.

"Harry you can come down now instead of thinking to yourself!" Niall yelled.

I slowly came down the steps.

"How'd you know I was there?" I asked Niall.

"I could here your thoughts and how you saw everything and you were just sitting there." Niall said. He had a huge smile planted on his face. Probably because he could read my thoughts.

"That's exactly why I'm smiling. I finally have my power and it's nice. It also comes in handy." Niall said.

I rolled my eyes. Just great. He can read minds. That's means that Niall will be even more nosey then he already is.

"Hey! I'm not nosey!" Niall yelled at me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"If you weren't you wouldn't be listening to my god damn thoughts!" I yelled back at him.

I stomped upstairs and went into my room that I shared with Louis. (Larry!!! ;) oh FYI I don't obsess over Larry but I have Larry shippers so yeah. Now continue)

Niall's POV

"Nice power Niall." Becky told me.

"Thanks." I said.

"We're all leaving tonight to go to the new house. I took stuff there earlier. I packed all of Lexi's stuff." Brittany said.

"Okay." I said.

Lexi's POV

I just kept running until I found their graves. I stopped and stood in front of Alex's grave.

He was my everything. My smile. My joy. My happiness. My world. But all that was destroyed when I killed him. My thirst was to strong. I loved him and I still do. He was there for me. He was my shoulder to cry on when I was sad.

I remember everything between us. The arguments the happy times and the sad times. We held on together but it didn't last when I became this.... this.... monster.

Tears are pouring down my face. I leaned down and kissed the grave. Then I moved over in front of her grave.

My unbiological sister. She'd had been my best friend since I was 2. Our mother's were best friends to. We were supposed to grow old and have daughters that would be best friends to. That can't happen because I killed her to.

Once she found out what I had done to Alex she got all scared and was calling me a demon and and a monster. I got angry and snapped her neck.

Everybody thinks they got kidnapped or they're run aways but they've always been here.

I regret ever living....

-------------------------------------------
**IMPORTANT** I'm updating every Monday.

I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and Comment! Thank you!

                                  ~Ally