Chapter 8: Forgive Me

Lexi's POV

I looked up at the moon. It is a crescent moon. Tears are still streaming down my face.

I can't love Harry. I love Alex and I always will. Nobody could ever replace him. The purple eyes have to mean something else. What could they mean though?

"Lexi?" Tina's soft and angelic voice spoke out. I looked down at my lap.

"What?" I said quietly.

"We need to go to the new house. You need to forget about Al-" She started to say but I cut her off.

"NO!" I screamed and banged on the ground. I left dents in the ground.

"I'm serious." She said sternly.

"Yeah so am I! You can't just tell me to forget about the one I love! How could you even say that?!" I scream still looking in front of me.

After a moment if silence, I heard there heartbeats. They're all here. I can't leave Alex. I can't leave my best friend here.

Now I was crying even harder. I know I'm having a panic attack.

"Lexi calm down. You're going to lose you temper." Becky said. I just shook my head and kept trying to gain my breath back.

Why can't someone just hug me? That's all I need a hug.

It didn't take long after that for someone to wrap there arms around me. I didn't look to see who it was bit immediately hugged back, crying even harder into there chest. It was either Zayn or Liam. I don't think it will be Harry but I can hear there heartbeat.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry. I'm here. I don't care if you like me or not, I'll always be here. You can cry on my shoulder." Harry said with sadness in his voice. I looked up to be meant with his green orbs. A tear rolled down his cheek when I looked up at him. I reached up and wiped it away.

"Harry, w-what I said wasn't t-t-true. I was j-just annoyed. By the g-girls. Please f-forgive me." I said stuttering, still trying to regain my breath.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Harry said with a small smile, which I returned. I let go of him and crawled back over to the graves.

I hugged my best friends. She is and always will be my sister. I let go of her grave and went in front of Alex's grave.

'Alexander Johnson Bradely
                1890-1914'

I just stared at his grave. I killed him when he was just 24. I sighed and kissed his grave.

I stood up and looked at the moon one more time before wiping my tears. I looked down and at everyone in front of me. They all had sympathy written on their faces.

"Let's go." I said and started walking away towards the house. I heard them walking behind me so I darted in the direction of the new house.

*****

I ran making sure to avoid the trees. Everyone was close behind me. I quickly looked behind me for a second, then I ran into something or someone. We rolled on the ground.

When we finally stopped tumbling around the ground, whoever it was, is on top of me. I looked at the person above me. He had black hair. He also had red eyes. Shit. He's a vampire. I heard the boys and girls getting closer.

They got here and they stared at us. Suddenly the guy that was on top of me got up and walked towards the boys. Niall and Liam are standing in front of Harry, Zayn, and Louis.

"Humans." Is all he said. Liam hissed. I quickly got up and pushed the man into a tree. He groaned.

"You stay away from them. They're not food." I said through gritted teeth. He chuckled and leaned his head back then looked back at me.

"You don't remember me, do you?" The man said. His eyes changed from red to those amazing blue eyes. I instantly let go and backed up.

"It can't be. You're dead. You can't be alive. That's impossible!" I yelled frantically.

"You're right I'm dead but I'm just part of the living dead like you Alexis. It is possible. I still see you have your temper." He said.

"Oh shut up!" I said with an attitude.

"Haha. Still have your attitude also. I have to admit you must really be able to control your thirst because those three boys smell delicious." He said them smirked.

I looked over at the boys. Niall and Liam are still guarding Zayn, Louis, and Harry. I looked at Harry and he was already looking at me.

"Wow." The guy said. My head snapped in his direction.

"What?" I asked.

"You love a human." He said. My mouth hung open and my eyes widened.

"They don't know do they? That when a vampires eyes turn purple when they look at someone that they love that person." He said then looked at Harry.

"Derek!" I yelled. He looked away from Harry towards me.

"Oops. I'm guessing Harry over there didn't know. " He said. I looked over at Harry. I couldn't read his expression.

"I hate you!" I told Derek.

"Oh come on, you can't hate your brother." He said. I heard some gasps.

"You never were my brother and you never will be." I said.

"Whatever. We'll meet again but for now goodbye." He said then disappeared. I just stood there, looking forward.

I turned and started walking towards the house.

"Lexi!" Louis called out. I could hear the sound of his feet coming closer. He put his hand on my shoulder. I stopped walking and didn't say or do anything else.

"Listen, it's okay." He said. I just removed his hand from my shoulder and went inside the house. It's not okay. It will never be okay.

I can't possibly love Harry. First. He's human. Second. I still love Alex.

None of this makes sense. Maybe I just love him as a friend. Or the purple eyes mean something else. I'm not going to be able to talk to Harry for awhile.

------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. OMG I'M SO SORRY. I'VE BEEN BUSY AND SO MUCH OTHER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. AND UGHHHHH I'M SORRY!

                                          ~Ally