Jealous Zayn

Lexi's Pov

Zayn looked annoyed. He had like a resting bitch face. He then looked a little sad. Awww poor Zayn made himself sad with his thoughts.

I stood up grabbing him by the arm and dragging him upstairs. I went into my room and made him sit down on the bed. He looked at me with a very angry face.

"What is that look for?" I asked.

"Why did you bring me up here?" He asked.

"You're not happy. You're jealous that Perrie likes that guy." I said.

"I so am not." He said sternly well standing up trying to be intimidating. He's also very bad at lying.

"You are too. I can tell. The way you look at her. The way you smile when she does. Tell her you like her. I bet you she says it back. She doesn't know you like her. She can't take hints. You have to tell her." I said and he just looked down. I hugged him.

"When should I tell her?" He asked.

"When it seems right but you need to express it a little more. Tease her. Play with her hair. Give her a rose from outside. Do cute little goofy things. She loves and adores funny guys." I smiled at him.

"Thank you for the tips and I'll start tonight." He said well walking out my door. I smiled.

I'm proud of myself. I'm glad I could help him.

************

"I'm boredddddd." I whined. Niall chuckled.

"What? I'm serious. I want to do something." I said.

"I have an idea." Louis piped in.

"Let's play hide and seek. Humans find the vampires but we can't go to far." Louis said.

"Sounds fun. You guys down for it?" I ask everyone.

Everyone says yeah. We all head outside together. Zayn, Louis, and Harry are all counting to 40.

The boys start counting and everyone runs. I start heading for a tree that's pretty thick so I could hide behind it. I make it there and just stand there peaking out everyone once and a while. 

***

I heard someone walking closer to me. I held completely still. I peaked out from the corner of the tree and saw Harry. I moved back behind the tree really fast.

I heard him take a couple more steps but then they stopped. I peaked out of the tree again and saw nobody. I looked back in front of me and Harry was there. I jumped. He put his hands on the tree next to my head.

"Found you." He said without quietly and smirked.

"You scared me." I said.

"That's what I was trying to do." He said. I smiled. Harry started leaning in close to me. I saw him catch a glance at my lips.

"Lexi." A voice said. Harry pulled back and I looked at who the voice came from.

"Brittany. Um hey." I said awkwardly.

"Games over." She said and walked away.

Harry and I started walking back towards the house. He was gonna kiss me. Does he like me?.....

-------------------------------------------
New Chapter. Vote and comment. Sorry it's short. I do hope you enjoyed. Goodbye lovelies.