Chapter 5: Stupid Me

~Recap~

I bit his neck making him scream out in pain. I injected my venom in him before I was pulled away, by multiple people.

He fell to the ground holding his neck.

"What the fuck?! Lexi why did you do that?! Brittany yelled at me.

I knew my eyes were red. Then I noticed what I did. I didn't mean to. I let my anger get the best of me. Niall's crying. I just him. I also just ruined his life......

~end of recap~

Lexi's POV

I can't believe I just did that. I can't even think straight. I'm dizzy and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I felt my body give out and I fell but before my body could hit the for someone caught me and said ' Lexi stay awake'. Then I lost consciousness.

Harry's POV

I caught her body before it hit the floor. I lifted her up bridal style carrying her to the couch. I laid her down.

Everyone was crouched around Niall besides Jess. She looked agitated.

"What is your problem Jess?" I asked her.

"My problem is that everyone is caring about Niall! Why do you care? He is stupid and pathetic." She said. Jeez brat much.

"Uh excuse me, that is one of my best friends. You don't like him, I don't like you." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I don't care if you like me or not. The only reason I'm here is so I can ruin Lexi's life. She killed my father the other day. His name was Daniel." She said with tears forming in her eyes. I felt no sympathy whatsoever. I just looked at her with cold eyes.

I heard Niall whimper. My head shot to were he was. He was holding his neck and his eyes were squeezed shut. Next thing I know there open and red.

The girls yelled for the boys to get back. They listened and stood back. Niall quickly stood up and looked directly at me. 'Harry!' was what I heard as I was slammed into the wall. I groaned.

Niall was pinning me against the wall. I am terrified. Niall leaned into my neck and sniffed. Oh god. When he was about to bite me, someone pulled him off.

I looked at who it was. Lexi. She hissed at him and he hissed back.

"Girls, get him out of here!" She commanded. They quickly grabbed him and left with vampire speed.

Lexi turned to me, still with red eyes and fangs. I moved away. She bit Niall, she could easily bite me.

"No, please don't be afraid of me." She said with sadness in her voice. I couldn't help but to be afraid. She but Niall and turned him. Niall almost bit me.

She moved closer and I moved farther away. I saw her lip tremble. Is she about to cry?

"Please don't be afraid. I didn't mean to change Niall. It was an accident. I let my ang-" She stopped.

"You don't even believe me." She mumbled. I shook my head. I don't. It hurts me to say that but, I don't.

She looked directly in my eyes. Wow, she has amazing eyes. I saw a tear role down her cheek before she quickly sped away.

I looked over to where Jess was sitting but she wasn't there.....

Lexi's POV

I left with vampire speed. I can't believe he didn't believe me. I'm so stupid. I can't believe I did that. This changes everything. There all gonna be scared of me now. Why does this have to happen to me? I wish I never met these boys. Everything would be easier.

I followed Niall's scent. I was going vampire speed. I finally made it to where they were.

Jade has Niall pinned up against the tree. His eyes are really dark and his fangs are fully out.

"Jade, keep a hold of Niall. Becky go get an animal. Brittany get a human. Tina make sure Niall doesn't go anywhere. Perrie can we talk?" I said. She nodded her head.

We walked in silence, away. When we finally made it far that no one we knew could hear us we stopped.

"Listen Perrie, I'm sorry for going off on you about that necklace thing." I apologized.

"No don't be sorry. That girl was brain washing all of us besides you. Apparently you guys killed her father. His name was Daniel. She wanted to ruin your life. So don't be sorry." She explained.

I smiled and she smiled back. We hugged than walked back to where Niall and the other girls were. Niall was feeding of a human girl. She was probably 17 years old. She had brown wavy hair. Her eyes were brown with blue surrounding the brown. She has freckles and glasses. She was pretty.

Niall sat up from her dead limp body and wiped his mouth. He looked at me and flashed a small smile. His eyes went back to there normal blue and his fangs disappeared.

I can't believe I changed him into one of us. Ugh.

We all zoomed back to the house. Stopping every once and a while because Niall would run into a tree. When we finally made it back, all of the boys besides Niall were on the couch.

Shit we forgot about Niall and his blood thirst. He can't control himself yet. Niall was about to charge at them but I grabbed him. He hissed at me and I hissed back.

"Don't do something you'll regret Niall. It sucks and I know from multiple reasons. Just hold your breath and don't think about blood." I told Niall.

His eyes slowly changed back which means that he's holding his breath. He carefully walked past the boys and upstairs to his room. I walked upstairs, not even looking at the boys. I went straight to my room and feel sleep when my head hit the pillow.

-----------------------------------------

Yay new chapter! Sorry I didn't update earlier but I was busy. We had to do a lot of shopping. Vote and comment! Thank you.

                                         ~Ally