Chapter 6: He's My Blood Brother

Lexi's POV

I opened my eyes and stretched. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I finished my shower I went downstairs. Nobody else was awake. I went into the kitchen and started making some bacon.

I'm happy we can still eat human food and it still tastes good. I wasn't paying attention and I burned myself on the pan.

I whimpered. Were I burned myself there was already a mark. Wow I burned myself bad. It hurts.

I felt a breeze and then someone by my side. I looked over to see Niall staring at my hand. He grabbed my hand and turned on the sink. He put my hand under the cold running water. The burning slowly went away.

When it stopped burning very badly I brought my hand out from under the water. I looked at Niall who took my hand in his. He was checking the spot were I burned myself.

"Why did you come down here so quickly?" I asked Niall. He looked away from my hand, to me.

"I woke up to my hand burning and I don't know why but my mind went somewhere else and I came down here..." He explained.

Wait.... he felt it.... which means... he's my blood brother.

"Your my blood brother." I told Niall. He looked confused.

"What does that mean?" Niall asked.

"It means that somehow when I bit you some of my blood went into your blood stream. Well, when the venom mixed with the blood it created a connection between us. That means whatever you feel, I feel and whatever I feel, you feel. It also means we're very protective about each other." I said.

How did my blood go inside of his blood stream. It makes no sense, whatsoever. I wasn't even bleeding at that time. At least, I don't think I was.

I heard someone walking down the stairs. Its a vampire so I don't have to worry about Niall.

Liam turned the corner and saw us.

"Hello, Lexi and Niall." Liam said. He grabbed a cup from the cupboard and started making tea.

"Hey. What you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I wanted some tea. How about you?" Liam asked.

"Uh I was hungry so was Niall." I said somewhat lying. He just nodded.

I heard a heartbeat coming closer. Crap it's one of the boys. Next thing I know Harry comes around the corner. He stares at me and Niall. I'm guessing Niall's holding his breath.

Harry looks at me and just stares.

"Your eyes are purple again..." Niall mentioned. Omg. I completely forgot about that.

I looked away from him. Why are they purple? I have to go see Mike....

**Night**

I've been camped out in my room all day. I've avoided everyone besides Liam and Niall because they're not mad or scared of me.

I got up and got dressed then went downstairs. I'm heading to Mike's house.

Everyone was downstairs, even Niall. Everyone looked at me. I sighed.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked. I ignored him and walked out the door. Then, I quickly sped off in vampire speed to Mike's house.

**Mike's House**

I knocked on his front door. It opened with Marcus standing there. I pushed past him. I've been friends with him since I was like 5.