Finding Her Part 2

Lexi's POV

I glared at Sabrina. She smirked at me. I was still in chains. I couldn't fight her... unless I used my feat. She slowly started walking towards me.

"You know Alexis, it's sad. All of the people you love, love me more. You're going to be alone all your life. I forget the one I stole from you. I did hear though that you killed him. You're pathetic. Useless. No one wants you. Not even your little friends." She said to me.

"Don't listen to her. She's trying to get into your head. If we didn't want you do you think we would have tried our hardest to come and find you." Niall said. I kicked Sabrina in the stomach. I then ran over to a spear and broke the chains. Sabrina started to run towards me. Lam stood in front of me. He grabbed her wrists and held her in place.

"You listen here, you don't hurt her or I will personally kill you myself." He said so strictly. I was pulled away by one of the guys. He grabbed me by the neck and held me against the wall.

"Lexi!!" Harry yelled and started running towards me but he was grabbed, then I realized everyone was fighting someone.... but the boys. There human. They can't fend for themselves.

"Liam!! Harry, Zayn, and Louis!" I could barely yell. He looked at me then threw Sabrina into a wall and started beating the one that had Zayn. I kicked the dude in front of me. He launched across the room. I ran over to the guy who was on Louis. I started beating him. I kept punching him and then finally snapped his neck. I looked around for Harry. Sabrina had him pinned him against the wall. She was close to his neck I started running over there but Perrie beat me. She was biting her. I went over to Harry who was just sitting there terrified.

I looked around. Everyone was doing good. Louis and Zayn were running over here.

"You two okay?" I asked them. They nodded. I looked around to see who needed help.

I heard growling and saw Perrie and Sabrina still wresting. Liam was looking at me. Niall was going over to the boys. Becky was helping Tina. Brittany was talking to Jade.

Perrie suddenly hit the wall leaving some crumbled rock. I was about to quickly turn around but Sabrina got me first. Liam got into am attack position.

"I wouldn't try to attack. I will kill her. Why do you care about her anyway? She's worthless. She'll probably end up killing you like she kills the others. Just watch. She's useless. Unneeded." She said. I didn't say anything or fight back.

Sabrina suddenly started screaming and let go. Brittany was using her electricity. I looked at the head vampire hunter. He had a smirk. He looked into my eyes, smiled, and walked away. I watched him. I let him walk away.

After he left I turned back around. Harry was walking towards me. I looked down. I felt his arms rap around me.

"I'm glad you're okay." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him. We hugged for awhile then we had to leave so we let go.

****back at the house****

I walked inside with everyone following behind me. I threw myself on the couch. Harry and Louis started laughing. I giggled and shushed them. Tina, Becky, Jade, Perrie, and Brittany went to bed. Liam just sat on the floor. Zayn went into the kitchen. Harry and Louie sat on the love seat. Niall sat in the chair. I sat up so Liam could sit on the couch. He smiled and got up then sat next to me. I grabbed the the remote and turned on the TV. It was on the news. It showed Daniel that guy we killed. Then they showed his daughter. They were being reported as kidnapped. They boys looked at me so I quickly changed it. Niall was breathing heavily. He looked at me and his eyes were red. I immediately jumped on him and pinned him down. Liam quickly went outside.

Liam came back with a deer in his hands. Niall shoved me off of him making me fall on the floor. I groaned. Niall instantly grabbed the deer and started drinking from it. Harry and Louis helped me up off of the ground. I thanked them. Niall then finished drinking from the deer and threw him outside. Then he came back in with normal eye color.

Niall decided to go upstairs and Liam went with him. Then Zayn came out of the kitchen with some food. They boys ate well I fell asleep.

————-__—————————————————————-+

Yay cx new chappy lol comment and vote please

~Ally