Finding Her

Niall'sPOV

Everyone came running up the stairs.

"What!?" Harry was the first up. I waited for everyone.

Now everyone was up.

"Um... I had a vision. It was Lexi, laying on the ground, dead, in a puddle of blood, and with 3 Vampire Hunters around her." I said.

Lexi'sPOV

"Is that her?" A man's voice asked.

"Yes Sir. It is." Another man's voice spoke out.

"Take the bag off of her." The man who spoke before said.

The bag was then taken off. My eyes meant a pair of crystal blue eyes. They look like those kinds of eyes that you're memorized by. The ones were you can't look away, and I couldn't. If I get out of here alive, I will NEVER forget these eyes.

"Why, Hello there Lexi." The man said. I took in all his features. He has a perfect jawline. Nice broad shoulders. Amazing hair. Lovely hair. He was pale. He literally looked perfect. He decked out in all black, besides some gray things.

He smirked then chuckled. I gave him a glare. He slowly started walking towards me. I was just staring into his eyes. He finally got close enough to me. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up onto my feet. I let out a whimper. He was tall. He brought his face to my ear and whispered 'Wait till your little friends get here.' My eyes widened.

"Oh don't look so shocked. You're smart, you should know that was my plan." He said then smirked.

Then I smirked. "I did know, that's why I told them not to try and find me. They don't even know where I am." I said.

Then he laughed. "They know where you are. Niall, the little blonde one, he figured out and one of my men is following them. Helping them here."

Just then, the boys and girls burst in the door.

"Oh my god, Lexi!" Harry yelled. He started to run over to me but Mr. Perfect had to stop him.

"I'll kill her!" He yelled. Harry stood frozen. Niall grabbed his arm and pulled him back behind him.

"That's what I thought.." Mr. Perfect started, "My name is Jayden. I'm a vampire hunter. I know all of you. Your favorite things, your names, your siblings, everything. I've been watching Lexi for awhile now. Not in a creepy way. I've just been studying her weaknesses and her strengths. And you guys are her weaknesses AND her strengths, but Harry is her biggest weakness. The one she loves. You might be wondering why I want to hurt her. Well... you see, Lexi killed my brother. She drank from him. So I'm getting my revenge." He said.

"Seriously, just over that! You want to kill the girl I lo- the girl that saved my life!" Harry yelled.

"Yes. Harry." Jayden said.

Suddenly a girl walked in. She looked fucking perfect. I felt really insecure. I looked at Harry who looked at her wide eyed.

"Sabrina..." Harry said. He knows her? Wait, how? How does he know a vampire hunter.

"Harry." She said and started walking up to him. I used my speed and got in front of her. She stopped and looked at me. Then I recognized her. It was her. The girl I hated.

"Awe, you still mad at me because your little boyfriend slept with me?" She laughed in my face. I hissed at her. Next thing I know, I get stabbed in the side. I let out a loud cry. I fall to the floor and Niall goes with me.

She grabs Harry by the shirt and pulls him closer to her. She smashes her lips against his. He kisses back to. Really? She pulls away.

"Wow. I've missed those lips of yours, Harry. So perfect and you're still an amazing kisser." She smirked at me. Now my wound was healed and I was back on my feet.

------------------------

So part 1 of this guys. Hope you liked it. I'll update soon. Sorry it took so long for this part. Got grounded bc of my grades. Vote and comment please.