Normal Day

Lexi's POV

I stretched and slowly got out of bed. I walked straight downstairs and into the living room. Harry was sitting on the couch. He didn't hear me, so he didn't know I was there. He was watching a movie. I decided I should scare him. I slowly crept behind him and was reaching towards him. I grabbed his shoulders and yelled 'boo'. He screamed and went straight to the floor. I started laughing. He looked at me and smiled, after he realized it was just me.

He got off the floor and stood up. "You scared me." He said.

"Good, that's what I was trying to do." I told him. He chuckled. "Why are you up so early?" I questioned him.

"I was having some trouble sleeping that's all." He said. I nodded and sat on the couch. He sat next to me. We just sat there in silence watching the movie. It wasn't awkward silence either. It was just comfortable. I started listening to his heart beat and his blood flow. Then I realized I was hungry. I was getting super thirsty. I need to leave but I don't just wanna go without telling him anything. I have to. I bolted out the door looking for some food. I just had to get far enough away from him.

I stopped running once I lost his scent. That was close. I'm glad I left in time. I looked around me. I was in werewolf territory. Shit. I heard a growl. I got into a fighting position. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm here an accident. My only problem is them actually letting me leave without a fight.

Three dogs walked out and growled at me.

"Listen, I do not want any trouble. I came here on accident. I do not want to fight. I'll leave." I said.

"Back off guys. We can let her go." A voice behind me said. I turned around. This guy was tall, tan, muscular, shirtless, etc..

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. I'm Jayden. Leader of the pack. You are?" Jayden asked.

"I'm Lexi. Leader of my coven." I said.

"You? A leader? Don't get me wrong I know you're strong, but you don't look strong enough to be a leader." He chuckled.

"I'm not the strongest, but I am intelligent and I'm the risk taker. I become the strongest when I'm angry." I told him.

"Hmm.., How many people are in your coven?" He asked.

"Seven. Not counting a werewolf and 3 humans." I said.

"A vampire working with humans? Why?" He asked. He asks a lot of questions.

"We saved them from another coven and we wanted to keep them safe. They also knew about our existence and didn't want to risk it. There use to be five humans but two turned. One I changed. The second was an attack by someone else." I explained. He nodded.

"You're different from most. I like that though. You seem hungry so I'll let you be on your way. Bye" He said.

"Bye." I said and took off. I ran until I found a dear. I don't have time to look for a human so this will have to do. I launched at the deer and dug into its skin. I drank all the blood and then made me way back to the house.

********************

I walked in the door and Harry was just sitting there. He looked at me and just started.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah, you do actually. Blood." He said sternly. I quickly wiped it off.

"I didn't drink from a human only a deer. I'm sorry. After everything that happened I lost energy and haven't had blood in a while." I said. He nodded, understanding.

I sat down on the couch and continued watching the movie.

*********************

I woke up to people talking. I was laying on the couch. I must have fallen asleep. The voices were coming from the kitchen so I got up and went into there.

"Hey Lex." Niall said. I smiled at the nickname he gave me.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Lexi, enjoy your nap?" Harry asked. I nodded. He smirked.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing really." Brittany said. I was about to say something but someone knocked on the door. Harry got up to answer it. I heard a familiar voice say 'hello, you must be one of the humans'. I instantly walked out of the kitchen to see Jayden in the door way.

He saw me. "Nice to see you again Lexi." He said with a smirk.

"How'd you find where I lived?" I asked.

"I tracked your sent." He said.

"Lexi, who's this?" Becky and Tina asked at the same time.

"Guys this is Jayden. Jayden meet Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Becky, Tina, Brittany, and Perrie." I said, pointing at whoever the names belonged to.

"Nice to meet you all. Sorry to disturb you by the way. Um.. Lexi next time you have a meal, don't leave it's dead corpse lying around to where if a human where to pass, could see it. You're teeth marks don't really match any animals out here." He said.

"Sorry." I said. He didn't say anything else, just left without another word. Everyone was looking at me for an explanation. "I met him in the woods earlier. I accidently went into his territory. He's a werewolf leader." I explained.

"He's hot." Perrie said. "Like really hot, I kinda want to get to know him more and date him if I could." She continued to say. I laughed at her, then looked at Zayn...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st part of this chapter. Ik I haven't updated in a while and Im sorry. please forgive me xc bye lovelies

                                                          ~Ally