Wolf Boy

Lexi's POV

I leaned against a tree and set my bag down.

"What are you doing?" I heard next to me. I looked over to see wolf boy and his friends. Hot friends.

"What does it look like?" I asked sarcasticly.

"It looks like you're giving up." He said. I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my bag off the ground and held his hand out for me to take. I grabbed ahold of his hand and he started walking so I followed. His friends talked behind in their own conversation.

We approached a little cabin. There were some girls standing outside. As soon as I came into view they all were watching me. They don't look happy.

"Mind telling us why that thing is in wolf territory?" One of them snapped.
"Leave it alone, Gwen." Wolf boy said through gritted teeth.

She rolled her eyes and looked me up and down. I gave her a cold glare.

"Listen, for right now you're gonna stay here. I'm gonna cover scent." Wolf boy said.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"I like your ambition and I'm not letting you give up." Wolf Boy said walking away. I rolled my eyes.

I put my bag on the ground and started walking around. There was a chilly breeze that would sweep through every once and a while.

"I wouldn't wander around if I was you." I turned quickly and stood behind was one of Wolf Boy's friends.

"The girls don't really like you and there are other wolf's around that would rip you to shreds. I'm just looking out for you." He smirked.

"Well I don't care about the girls. The tension between Gwen and Wolf Boy seems like they hate each other so one of them must have done something stupid. I'm betting on Gwen. Also I know how to fight a pack of wolves. Might not leave without a scratch but." I stated.

"I like you. You got style. I'm Zak." He introduced.

"Lexi." I said and started to walk away. I could tell he was cocky.

"Hey, wait up. You might need some protection." He said well jogging up next to me.

"From you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Please I could kill you in 2 seconds." I bosted.

I was slammed into a tree. I groaned.

"So could I." Zak said through gritted teeth.

His eyes pierced into mine. His crystal blue eyes were memorizing. He looked confused.

"Lexi?" A familiar voice questioned. Zak looked away and to where the voice came from. He then stepped back from me. I peeked my head out and saw Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"They're dead, Lexi." He mumbled.

-----------------------------------------------

So I'm gonna start doing shorter chapters but I'll upload more. I've been having writers block so they've been coming really slow. I don't really know what to do next but with adding more characters, some will have to go. ~Ally