Again?

Lexi's POV

I woke up and heard a crash downstairs. I got up and ran downstairs. Derek was standing in the door. The girls, Niall, and Liam came downstairs with the other boys following them.

"Derek. What do you want?" I asked. He smirked and came in the house.

"I just wanted to see my little sister. Is there a problem with that?" He said and chuckled.

"Yes because I'm not your sister." I told him.

"Oh but you are." Derek said and kept slowly walking closer. My breath was shaky.

"Do you still not enjoy what I did?" He asked me.

"Guys back up. Harry, Louis, and Zayn go upstairs. Perrie sit in the room with them." I said. Everyone listened.

"We should talk outside." Derek said to me. I nodded and started walking out the door with him.

I looked back at the girls. "I'll be back." I told them. They just stood there.

Derek zoomed off and I followed. We came to a stop and I looked around. I looked at him and he was walking towards me. I hissed and he chuckled.

"Listen I wanted to talk about Harry." He said. He was being serious.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I know you love him and don't deny. Its obvious but Alexis you can't be with a human. You have to turn him before you guys date. I know I've been a horrible brother. I'm happy you're moving on from Alex I mean it took you over 100 years but I'm proud of you." He said. I just stood there surprised by what he said. I looked down at the ground for a few seconds then looked up and he was gone.

I looked around he was nowhere. I smiled to myself and started walking towards the house.

*****

I went to open the door but it was locked. I heard footsteps and someone yell ' Wait, Harry!'. The door unlocked and opened. Liam was standing there and moved to the side so I could enter.

Harry rushed up to me, " Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"We just talked and he is kinda his old self again. Like a real brother." I said. Everyone smiled and said 'good' all at the same time.

I went upstairs to my room and layed down. I'm happy. Derek cares. I was really surprised with what he said. I turned on some music. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. It's one of my favorites.

*****

After a few songs, and me dancing around my room like an idiot, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and Harry was there. I turned off my music.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, mind if I come in?" He asked.

"No, come on." I said and walked over and sat on my bed. Hr shut the door and sat close by not to close to me.

"So what's up?" I asked. He just looked at me. I laughed. "You okay?" He shook his head and before I could say anything he kissed me and it was so gentle. I then slowly kissed him back. Our lips just move in sync.

Then he slowly got more rough with the kiss. He pushed me down on the bed and didn't pull away once. He bit my bottom lip and pulled. I smiled a little. He put one of his hands on my side.

Then my door opened...

------------

So haven't updated in a while. Im going to become more active again. And im getting my hair died and cut tomorrow. I'm so excited. Vote and comment please. Ily.