Chapter 19

As the name suggests, the 'Jade breast crisp ' can make a woman's body fuller.

Queen Xin did not expect that he was asking this: "You want to use it for Xiansheng?"

Zhan Zhen said: "I also hope that the queen will keep her secret, so as not to hurt her self-esteem."

"You are quite considerate." Queen Xin thought it was funny and recalled Xiansheng's thin body. That face was so handsome. Few people would pay attention to the figure of 'her'. She wore a thick body in winter. I really couldn't see it carefully, so Zhan Zhen took it to heart.

She asked: "How old is she?"

Zhan Zhen talked a lot in front of Xiansheng on weekdays, but at this moment, he was a little embarrassed by his mother's last sentence, but he couldn't say, 'I am ashamed, I have never seen my son by chance', so he just said casually: "Don't touch the big. "

Queen Xin never laughed. Today, she told the imperial concubine that Xiansheng was the daughter-in-law she finally got married. It was all true. Zhan Zhen had a higher eye than the top, and Xiansheng was the only one who liked him. Just take a look. She was about to marry someone as a princess, she really felt that Concubine Rong was uneasy and kind, and wanted to deliberately toss Xiansheng to death for her son to bachelor. Naturally, she refused.

"I think it's because I was weak since I was a child, and I haven't grown well, but this crisp is a great tonic. I will ask someone to ask the doctor later if she can eat the several supplements in it." Zhan Zhen was very grateful. Queen Xin suddenly remembered something: "Has Qi Sile come back?"

"He thought that the wedding of the son-chen was going to be in Spring, but he never thought it would be advanced. I have already passed on the book, and I can come to Shangjing about a year ago."

"He travels all over the world and his medical skills are extraordinary. Let him take care of Xiansheng. He has been sick all day. How long will she have to rest for once in your bridal chamber?"

"...The empress is extremely worried."

Queen Xin tentatively said: "You are eighteen, and she doesn't know whether she is good or not. If you want the mother to look at it, you have to accept two more concubine rooms. If you really don't like it... you can pass the line on with your eyes closed."

"Erchen didn't want it." Zhan Zhen refused directly, saying: "Don't bother about this matter."

Seeing that she was about to speak again, Zhan Zhen turned around directly: "I'll go see A-Jin."

Zhan Jin and Zhan Yin both live in the side hall of the Queen's bedroom, very close to each other. heard that Queen Xin personally cooks a small stove today, but they didn't leave. They played with Zhan Yin in front of the small window.

Zhan Zhen went over and just heard her say: "Brother Huang said that, it means that Qing Rong absolutely lied, don't take it to heart."

She raised her hand and the three long arrows were put into the pot at the same time. Zhan Zhen's eyes flashed and she couldn't help but look at her twice. Zhan Yin was unhappy, and when she saw Zhan Zhen, she flattened her mouth: "Brother."

Zhan Zhen ignored her and said to Zhan Jin: "A-Jin is getting better and better. If it's a man, I will definitely transfer you to the barracks."

Zhan Jin's eyes lit up with dim light instantly, her heartbeat quickened, and said: "If the emperor brother is willing to arrange, I can pretend to be a man."

Her voice is very soft and low, which is completely different from Zhan Yin's crispness, but somewhat similar to Xiansheng, but Xiansheng's voice is softer and weaker.