Chapter 94

Xiansheng carried it back to Zhan Zhen. According to Qi Sile, his sickness is not particularly serious, but sometimes when he wakes up, he still feels dizzy, eats in the morning, and always has a spittoon around him.

The day of the national funeral came soon. Zhan Zhen woke up before dawn. He was going to the palace and accompanied the funeral team to the imperial tomb.

Thinking about it, he woke up Xiansheng, who couldn't open his eyes in a daze, "What's the matter?

Zhan Zhen approached him and said softly: "Tonight, I promise to accompany you on your birthday. Here, let me put the gift here for you first. Don't be unhappy, OK?

The corner of Xiansheng's mouth bends, because he just woke up, his eyes are a little hazy: "I'm not unhappy... Go ahead.

Lonely people surrounded the Crown Prince Residence. In addition, institutions were set up in the courtyard. If you have nothing to do, don't go out, nothing will happen.

it is good. "Xiansheng gave him a kiss: "Don't be wordy, go now.

After the lone ascends the throne, guarantee what you want, eh?

Ok. "Xiansheng said: "Trust you

Also, the father said that he wouldn't let you go out today, no one would gossip, so you can stay at home with peace of mind, there is loneliness outside.

After finally getting Zhan Zhen away, Xiansheng was confused for a while: couldn't help being curious, and sat up and opened Zhan Zhen's gift

There was a brocade dress in the box. The fabric was very precious, and the embroidery was also very elegant, very Nanliang style. Xiansheng took it out and shook it, and realized that it was a piece of men's clothing.

Zhan Zhen clearly said that he was afraid of causing trouble, so he didn't give it away.

His eyes bend, and his heart feels soft.

He hasn't worn menswear a few times in his life, so he wants to try it now: but he finally put it back, and wants to wait for Zhan Zhen to come back in the afternoon and wear it to him.

He put it away carefully, lay down again, and closed his eyes for a while.

The whole Shangjing city was singing mourning and music, and the weather was not so good: Qi Sile was addicted to studying medical books these days, and from time to time he ran back to his house. I don't know if he will be buried today.

Yuehua personally made a few things he likes to eat early in the morning, and said: "This year is really wronged princess. Let's be at home. If you want to eat at noon, I will cook it for you.

I can do it. "Xiansheng told them both to sit down and said: "Today's national funeral, don't toss about it: let's just eat something, it's not bad anyway

If it is too rich, he is also afraid of being left behind.

There is a saying about this funeral, and the funeral must be buried in a few moments: Xiansheng just finished breakfast when he heard a movement outside, thinking that the funeral team had set off.

He had people tidy up the table and went out to look at the cloudy sky.

hope everything is fine.

He thought, closing his eyes and mourning, until the movement went away outside the house.

I don't know how long it took, a person suddenly stumbled in the corridor, "His Royal Highness! It's not good, the funeral team was attacked but Qin Yi was not there. The Prince entrusted his subordinates to convey that, please go to the backyard and hide immediately! The master bedroom is too dangerous! Now!! He may sneak in at any time!!