Chapter 36

Xiansheng was worried about waking up before Zhan Zhen, thinking that he would only sleep for half an hour at most, but he was so tired that he overslept in a daze and accidentally overslept. Realizing that Zhan Zhen got up early to check his injuries, he went to bed. The quilt suddenly became furious, and then he was thrown off the bed. Zhan Zhen slapped him up.

He raised his face hurriedly, but Zhan Zhen grabbed his hair again, as he had dreamed of before. The only difference was that he was covered with bruises and purple marks this time, and he was thrown out in embarrassment.

Many people came to watch him, beat him, and smashed him with things. He tried to curl up, but his body was so exhausted that he could only lie there like a dead body.

It will die, Xiansheng thinks, big support will also be implicated, Zhan Zhen will not let go of big support...

The huge fear made him suddenly open his eyes and let out a slightly heavy gasp. He looked at the dim bed top, and in the rapid heartbeat and cold sweat, he was convinced that it was just a dream.

His throat was thirsty, and his forehead was suddenly painful. Every inch of skin and bones all over his body was screaming pain, but Xiansheng did not dare to sleep.

With the drunkenness scattered, Zhan Zhen still slept deeply, breathing smoothly, and seemed to have some sweet dreams. Xiansheng moved strenuously, closed his legs still in a weak state, and pulled the quilt with his fingers little by little.

His strength recovered a little, even if he was very unwell, his strong will to survive forced him to react.

Nanliang is now waiting for prosperity, and it is difficult to rectify it in the short term, but the prince's brother's injury should now be much better. Yesterday, Zhan Zhen promised to let him see him. No accident, Chunri could see him in Shangjing.

After Xiansheng came to Shangjing, he naturally passed a few letters with his family, but they all knew that the letters would be seen by Zhan Zhen before they could be conveyed to each other, so the words would be carefully considered.

Xiansheng procrastinated for a while and couldn't last a lifetime, but he had no choice at the time. He and Zhan Zhen had agreed for a year, and he was ready to act by chance.

Xiansheng just didn't expect...Zhan Zhen would see it so quickly. To be precise, he didn't expect to do something stupid like reminding him.

He closed his eyes, his spirits were very tense, still thinking that he reminded him that day was like an idiot.

For a moment, he actually felt that Zhan Zhen might accept him disguised as women.

He waited quietly in the dark, breathing very lightly, and didn't even have the strength to grasp the quilt, until finally there was movement around him.

As soon as the sky was bright, Zhan Zhen had a splitting headache. He rubbed his forehead and smelled a strange breath between the curtains of the bed, gradually regaining his clarity.

The faint memories of yesterday emerged in my mind, shaking white, teary eyes, low begging for mercy and crying, and that face that makes people uncontrollable with every smile...

He suddenly shook his whole body and turned to look over.

His internal strength is extremely high, even in the dark, he can see things normally, not to mention that it is almost bright today.

The exposed skin of Xiansheng is full of traces, the clothes on his body are half-fading, and the quilt is empty, his face is pale as if he has been drained of blood, the blush on his cheeks is even more sick, and his weak breathing seems to disappear at any time.