Chapter 101

[ It's already the finale week for this book 'Forced To Marry the Enemy Prince (FTMTEP)' guys. Thanks for support! I really appreciate it<3 (|T|~|T|) 

And new book released! Denial Is The Way (DITW) and A Beta Has Dreams Too (ABHDT) [COMPLETED] please support it. Thank you guys~~ ]

Although Zhan Zhen has read many books, he has also heard of fetal movement, but he has never been able to imagine this scene.

After all, it's really scary to stand up and kick your feet in your stomach.

He looked at Xiansheng's covered belly and was suppressed for a while.

But in the next second, Cheng Sheng exerted greater strength to kick him, Zhan Zhen fell directly into the carriage, and was reprimanded by him: "Is there you who talk like this? Give me down.

You, do you feel any pain?" Zhan Zhen sat on the ground, finally feeling a little real: "His foot was quite strong just now.

Xiansheng's angry expression was soft because of his words. He turned his face and said for a while, "It's a bit strange, but it doesn't hurt much.

Zhan Zhen got up and reached out to touch him again. Xiansheng immediately slapped him off, making him tighter. He was not very embarrassed. Although his belly did rise a little, he sat there and looked at him without pulling his clothes. Hugged something.

Zhan Zhen retracted his hand, still sitting in the car, frowning and looking at his stomach: "I haven't been born yet, so I can make trouble?

Also, not much trouble. "Xiansheng helped his son speak," said: "He used to be very good, you just pressed so hard, you must have scared him.

"It's hard to say who is scared

Xiansheng looked at him irritably and felt amused again, so he reached out and touched his head.

That night, Zhan Zhen lay on the bed and looked at his stomach. He didn't dare to touch it, for fear that the broken child would turn over again. He always felt that something like this was moving in his stomach. Xiansheng definitely couldn't feel very comfortable.

Xiansheng was still holding the book to shift his mind, but he had been lying there and staring at his stomach motionlessly. He couldn't help but move a bit, and reached out and pushed him: "Don't look.

Zhan Zhen sat up straight and nodded: "Don't look at it, let's rest.

The legs are a little up.

I will rub it for you.

The sore calf was relieved, Xiansheng looked at his serious expression, and felt soft again: "It's almost done

It doesn't take much effort to rub it for a while, don't fall asleep again.

"Yeah. That

Huh? "Zhan Zhen looked at him: "I have something to say.

"I want to say that it's normal for the child to turn over... It's been a while, but I haven't told you.

Zhan Zhen hesitated: "You really don't hurt?

It doesn't hurt, I, I feel a little embarrassed..." Cheng Sheng squeezed his ears, concealing his embarrassment, and said, "Don't always take it to heart. Go and ask the father, whose child is pregnant. Don't you turn over when you are inside?

Zhan Zhen glanced at his stomach again and said, "I see.

Silly. "Xiansheng muttered, saying that he was stupid after three years of pregnancy, and he said that he hadn't changed. It turned out that Zhan Zhen was stupid for him.