Chapter 66

The Imperial Forest Army had always protected the Emperor Jin from going out, but when he came over suddenly, he must have received the edict.

Xiansheng's thoughts turned sharply, and he took the Xian Shang's hand and walked towards the distant Peach Blossom Forest: "Does anyone know if you are here?"

"Only Tang Li." Xian Shang looked at the Imperial Forest Army in the distance and said to him: "Brother took the risk and hoped that you could leave."

"If I go, I will be betraying the contract."

"That's better than you being killed by Zhan Zhen." Xian Shang's tone was quick: "We Shenger are familiar with the art of war and plan tactics. As long as you are there, even if the two countries go to war, Liang Kingdom still has a chance. This is why my brother takes risks. The reason for coming to you."

Xiansheng pursed his lips and said: "He has accepted me, he has accepted my true identity. No surprise, there is really no need to fight again."

"How do you know if he really accepts you or is just taking advantage of you?" Xian Shang said, "He said that the wedding date is early, how can you agree?"

"How do I refuse?" Xiansheng sighed. He was alone at the time. Zhan Zhen said that if you want to get married, you have to get married. Here, he has no right to speak at all: "No need to say more about this. Now the most urgent thing is not to be crowned by the Yulin Army. For unwarranted charges, let's not get too nervous, Zhan Zhen will come to me."

"Do you believe him so?" Xian Shang whispered: "Maybe he has revealed something to Emperor Jin, so I guess I will come to you."

"I just heard someone calling for help, it was a southern accent, so I guessed that my brother must have sent someone to explore the way, but I didn't expect my brother to come personally." Xiansheng searched for clues in his mind, and suddenly analyzed, he stopped. "I know, that day after Zhan Zhen let Qin Yi go, he must have gone straight out of the city. In the past, he was so obsessed with taking me away, and suddenly left Shangjing, he would be noticed by Emperor Jin, and then you would be sick. Delayed coming to Shangjing, before and after, it is not difficult to guess that I asked Qin Yi to bring you the news at the time, and naturally it is not difficult to guess that you might send someone to Shangjing to inquire about my news. After all, Qin Yi was critically ill when he saw me. Like."

"It's really tricky..." Xian Shang suddenly grabbed him, worrying: "Even if Zhan Zhen is obsessed with you for a while, but how long can he be obsessed with you, if Emperor Jin knows about you... the battle between the two countries will be unavoidable sooner or later. Fallen! Shenger, you listen to your brother, and leave now. Their family is not a fool. You can't deceive you for a lifetime, not to mention... You can't inherit his clan, it's only a matter of time before he marries."

How can Xiansheng be unclear, Shangjing can be said to be perilous for him, and his identity may be leaked at any time, even if you don't want to doubt Zhan Zhen's affection for him, but like his brother said, Zhan Zhen and himself cannot have offspring. The so-called joy of love can not give people enough sense of security. It is only a matter of time before he marries another. That's it, no matter how nice it is, he will also have women.

As for the attitude of Emperor Jin, how much he likes his daughter-in-law now, how angry he will be after knowing it.

Zhan Zhen can't accept that he is a man when he gets along with him, let alone an emperor with the highest interests. He is such a face-saving person. Once he knows this, Zhan Zhen can't save himself.

"Brother doesn't want to... you wronged yourself. Our Shenger shouldn't be locked up in the Crown Prince Residence forever." Xian Shang told him: "At the time, agreeing to marriage was just an expedient measure. You may not know it. When I came here, Zhan Zhen and Qin Yi had already had several conflicts. On the way to your family, in addition to protecting your Jin army, Zhan Zhen personally led the troops to deal with Qin Yi's people who were robbing the family. The two sides suffered casualties. Yi will not give up easily. He wants you, from the beginning, just to stimulate Qin Yi."