Chapter 69

It wasn't until Zhan Zhen left that Xian Shang was able to regain his senses. With a thunder-struck expression on his face, he went back into the house in a daze, and found that the corners of Xiansheng's eyes were reddish, and he suddenly realized something.

"...It doesn't matter if he treats his brother well or not, you don't have to be too demanding on him."

Xiansheng froze for a moment, and then smiled: "I didn't have to ask him. If he treats his brother well, he must be willing."

Xian Shang's mood is complicated.

He still has the wounds stabbed by Zhan Zhen's long knife on his waist. He still remembers the unstoppable posture of Zhan Zhen's long knife. In any case, he cannot associate it with the man who just smiled and called his brother.

"I thought that as a prince of a country, he would only be called solitary and widowed, showing off his power... Now it seems that he still knows how to stay low and be small, watch his words and colors, Shenger, Zhan Zhen, the city is deep, you have to be careful everywhere Just fine."

Xian Shang reminded him with a solemn expression, Xiansheng couldn't help but sneered: "Brother...That's it, he must behave like this, so he is safe, so don't worry."

"He's just so fierce and evil... can he hurt you?"

"He is also angry for a while, and won't hurt me."

Having said that, Xiansheng is born in weak health. Together with Zhan Zhen, he is a bison and a porcelain doll. The skin is thick and fleshy and shatters at the touch of a touch, which makes people worry.

After Zhan Zhen left, the yard became quiet again. Emperor Jin didn't know what he was making. He just kept people locked up, but he never announced it.

Having not seen him for so long, Xiansheng was very clingy and asked him to accompany him to play chess and pitch pots. By the way, he talked about Nanliang's state affairs, but it was also very vague.

Emperor Jin was testing arrows again, but unfortunately the arrow he hit this time still hadn't passed through the iron armor. He sighed and said, "Where is the fire gun sent back by the prince?"

The close-fitting Eunuch Liao hurriedly brought him, he held it in his hand and played with it, and then shot the target. The lead hit the iron armor and bounced off immediately. He looked closer, hit a deep hole, and smiled: "Yes. Much better than this arrow."

chapter

"The prince is well versed in weapons, and given time, everyone in the Jin army will be able to match the guns."

"It still takes time." He rubbed the firecrackers fondly and said: "This is a good thing. That kid was always unhappy when he lent me to play. By the way, did he go to see Xiansheng?"

"I will go as soon as daylight today."

"This Xiansheng is not easy." He sat on the chair and said slowly: "It is unparalleled in the world, and there are few people who are extremely intelligent. Once you have a double heart, the prince will be difficult to end."

Eunuch Liao thoughtfully: "I just ordered a few guards from the bottom of the hall and went out of the city. I don't know what to do."

"Xiansheng can barely feel at ease when the Nanliang delegation enters Beijing. Naturally, this kid was fooled into running errands."

"In your majesty's opinion..."

"Well, this beauty, innocently careful, just open one eye and close one eye and pass."

"Then why did your majesty go to great lengths to catch the prince of salt merchant?"

"I am also weird." Emperor Jin showed a pensive expression and said: "What do you mean by this? Why is he worried about Xiansheng so much? Why is Xiansheng so worried about him? How can a boudoir girl have such courage, Don't hesitate to risk being disgusted by the prince and send a letter to your brother? No matter how big our Dajin is, our marriage is well written. As long as she is in Jin Kingdom, even if the prince is not in harmony with the prince, she will not think that the prince is going to kill. Shang...After all, the prince is also a face-to-face person. How could this little thing mess up the overall situation?"