Chapter 64

In Nanliang in previous years, Xiansheng didn't have a party with his sisters and sisters. After all, he was always a girl outside.

Therefore, facing a group of women at this moment, Xiansheng is also very comfortable. He has an excellent memory and never forgets. He can remember everything when he hears something. Therefore, facing a group of women, he is not afraid of not talking.

What's more, his body is not good. Even if there are some things that can't be said, it can also mean that he has been bored in the house all year round and cannot go out.

The queen thought of this too. Most of the time, if Xiansheng couldn't pick it up, she could take it lazily. Xiansheng didn't have to worry about anything, just make a vase for her to show off over and over. .

Zhan Yin didn't care about anything except Xiansheng. He only cared about whether he was eating and drinking well. When he saw him stop his chopsticks, he would eat it with his sister-in-law, and then Xiansheng was reminded by the queen not long after the banquet opened. Tuck your legs."

He shrank his legs, and in the next second, he felt Zhan Yin shocked all over. He should have been kicked by the queen. He didn't say a word for a long time, probably to recall a few words he said in total.

Xiansheng chuckled secretly.

After dinner, the queen led them and took them to visit the Crown Prince Residence. Xiansheng followed for a while before being rushed back by the queen to rest.

He nodded to bid farewell to the ladies and ladies and retreated, while Zhan Yin was dragged by the queen. Zhan Zhen who followed all the way saw him suddenly turned around, and hurriedly stepped back a few steps and hid in the corner waiting for him to come over, listening to Xiansheng's coming. But suddenly someone shouted: "His Royal Highness."

Xiansheng stopped, turned his head to look, and said unexpectedly: "Miss Jiang."

Jiang Ying smiled at him and said with a smile: "My father and I mentioned you before. Today is a chance to see you. The princess really lives up to the reputation of the number one beauty in the world."

"The girl is looking for me not just for politeness."

"The crown prince is really transparent." Jiang Ying was a little embarrassed and hesitant, but bit her scalp and said, "With you in the Crown Prince Residence, I must not look down upon my vulgar fan."

Xiansheng waited patiently for her to get to the topic, Jiang Ying pursed her mouth, and finally suppressed her shyness, and said: "Come here first, my mother has said to A Ying, what is going on today... It's ugly, let me wait. Even entering the mansion is nothing more than a tool to pass on from generation to generation. Ah Ying is not talented. Although she is lowly, she is unwilling to be a concubine. Speaking of which she is a bit too self-esteem... But if the queen is interested, please ask the prince to help in front of the palace. Be a villain."

Xiansheng didn't expect that she would say such a thing. The Queen did take a fancy to her, but Zhan Zhen didn't know whether she liked it or not. He nodded immediately, and said: "Girl rest assured, if you really don't intend, your highness will not be too difficult for others."

Jiang Ying blushed: "I... don't mean it, it's just my father, who is loyal to the court... he..."

She became more and more confused.

She had heard her brother say before that her father actually told him to help the prince sleep with the girl, and the appearance of indulging in the royal family was really confusing. It's strange to say that their Jiang family also dedicated themselves to the death of Dajin. They are also famous for their military exploits. No one in the world knows that their Jiang family is loyal, but his father wanted to find this kind of crooked door to change the law. The son's courting of the prince is really dumbfounding.