Chapter 103

[ It's already the finale week for this book 'Forced To Marry the Enemy Prince (FTMTEP)' guys. Thanks for support! I really appreciate it<3 (|T|~|T|)

And new book released! Denial Is The Way (DITW) and A Beta Has Dreams Too (ABHDT) [COMPLETED] please support it. Thank you guys~~ ]

Emperor Jin's feet are really here. didn't feel any pain when was holding his grandson just now. felt it now when walked out.

Fortunately, Eunuch Liao was right and drove the carriage.

He frowned and got into the car, and the queen smiled on the side: "This time, the grandson is really amazing. He can actually get his feet up. Maybe someone has to lift him when he is going up.

Emperor Jin's expression was not very good, and he said for a long while: "This Cheng Sheng really doesn't put me in his eyes at all. He named the child early... Is she like this?

She can't be blamed for this. Whose family is pregnant with a child and the parents don't care about naming it?" The queen said: "To blame, blame Zhan Zhen. People were scared and stupid at the time and didn't want to let you.

Emperor Jin tried to be as calm as possible, but it should be that the feet are uncomfortable, and his face is still very unpleasant: "The child's wife has come down today. According to my opinion, the previous affairs must be confirmed. When her confinement is done: you find time , Call her to the palace, carefully check

Oh!

Emperor Jin was interrupted, his face worsening: "You deliberately opposed me, didn't you?

"It was really cold when I came out in the middle of the night.

Emperor Jin turned his head in anger.

The carriage moved quickly, and the queen spoke and sent Emperor Jin to the Yonghe Hall. When he reached the place, Emperor Jin suddenly frowned, "My feet are hurting more and more. Why don't you come down and help?

The queen could only jump down one step first, and then helped him down. Eunuch Liao stood aside and put a hand. After helping the person back, the queen pressed him on the chair, knelt down and took off his shoes and socks, a little surprised: "It's really swollen

Emperor Jin did not speak, and after thinking about it, he still felt aggrieved: "I still feel bad about the name of this child. In the future, I have to pick a word for him. This word must be taken by me.

"Okay, Minger's concubine told the prince to stop Cheng Sheng from being so domineering.

At this moment, the domineering Xiansheng pulled Zhan Zhen onto the bed, hugged the sleeping little guy between the two, and said: "You haven't taken a good look at him yet, look

Zhan Zhen really didn't look good, he lowered his body cautiously, and suddenly picked Xiansheng's chin: "Don't be so close, it's not that your eyes are bad.

Zhan Zhen moved a little away, looked at it silently for a while, and said, "Why is he so ugly.

In fact, Xiansheng feels a bit ugly, but just now, all the people in the room are boasting good-looking. Moreover, he is also confident. His own child will definitely be good-looking after a few days, and he said: "Where is it ugly, so beautiful.

Zhan Zhen suspected that there was a problem with his aesthetics. He frowned, took a serious look for a while, and said: "It's really ugly, look at him, is his forehead a bit longer? Almost half of his face. It won't be longer and longer in the future, right? Well, then its head will look like winter squash. Have you seen winter squash