Chapter 92

Cheng Sheng looked at Zhan Zhen, who was immediately confused, and retracted into the quilt again. Zhan Zhen sat at the end of the quilt, making him unable to stretch his legs, so he lifted it hard.

Xiao Qiqi's strength is really not enough. Zhan Zhen noticed that and immediately got up and crawled over, confused: "Why don't you love you anymore? I only care about you.

You don't listen to me, don't believe me: don't respect me, just don't love me.

...Why are you still making trouble unreasonably?" Zhan Zhen put his hand on his shoulder and was slapped away by him: he had to shrink back: "Think about it, you are no longer alone, and Qin Yi is a lunatic, he knows about you. It's a man, what should I do if love produces hatred? Have you thought about it?

I told you so much, you didn't catch a word.

You listen to me

That's it. "Xiansheng pulled up the quilt and said: "You don't have to explain anything to me, I'm tired of it.

Zhan Zhen frowned, he opened the quilt and lay in, closed his eyes, but couldn't help but open it, turned his face to look at Xiansheng, and suddenly reached out and hugged him.

Cheng Sheng was forced to face him with a cold expression: "What are you doing?

Gu has been busy today: I haven't drunk a sip of water, you should be a little considerate, don't mess up, OK?

Xiansheng pursed his lips: Add chaos? Zhan Zhen, what do you think of me? Are you an unreasonable shrew?

"You know that lonely doesn't mean that.

I do not know. "Xiansheng said coldly: "I just told you so much, you didn't listen to a word.

I'm just afraid of you getting hurt

Even if I die, what does it have to do with you?" Zhan Zhen looked ugly, but Xiansheng became more and more annoyed: "Zhan Zhen, you can figure it out, I am the prince Daliang first and your so-called wife second. I know what I am doing: I must do this. This is my means of self-help, and you are doing things that hurt me as a protector.

How could i hurt you

Zhan Zhen. "Xiansheng said earnestly: "If I didn't get a happy pulse that day, what would you do?

At that moment, Zhan Zhen remembered that after praying for blessing, under the pressure of the emperor, the powerless feeling of hatred for his incompetence surged out of his body.

You can't answer it. "Xiansheng pushed him away, distanced himself from him, then sat up and said: "You say you love me and will protect me. All you rely on is your father's right, and he is the one in charge of life and death. Man, you are blind and naive, because you have never walked on thin ice like me. You think that one day your father will kill me and the people will kill me. Can you really take care of me?

"I..."

You can't do it. "Cheng Sheng turned his head to the side with a sneer in his eyes: "You and I are just lambs to be slaughtered, at best you can save your life, Zhan Zhen, now you are just a prince who has not grown up, not a true emperor. , You are not qualified to promise me, you are not qualified to trust me, you said to protect me and give me peace of mind, in fact, you are just pouring me narcotics. When that day really comes, you can only be as incompetent as praying for the day Blocking my body in front of me...Do you think that is protection? No, it can only be regarded as self-movement at best, and it is still very stupid in the final analysis.

Zhan Zhen's Adam's apple rolled, her face unpredictable, and she gently squeezed her fingers.

What I said to you: You never listen. "Xiansheng put his hand on his abdomen and said: "This time Jie, this child who doesn't know the true or false resolved it for me. I am very grateful to him, but it does not mean that I am really willing to give birth. You said that if I wanted to, I could shed it, but have you ever thought about what your father would do to me without him? Zhan Zhen, I didn't say too much before because I felt that I could not live for too long. At the same time I thought you were smart enough to handle the situation.