Chapter 86

The moment Qing Rong rushed out, Xiansheng suddenly had the urge to take off the women's clothing and admit all this.

In front of everyone, he was a prince one last time, and then he was shot at the altar. At least, he died standing up. Because he knew that even if he didn't say anything about the matter today, he would be executed secretly when he returned.

No one knew that he was actually the prince Nanliang.

And even if this matter is unknown, with Emperor Jin's character, he will definitely find another way to avenge Nanliang.

But it was a blessing ceremony. He didn't care about Dajin's face, but he had to be in Ping Zhan Zhen.

Zhan Zhen refuted Qing Rong, he could only push back the impulse that came out at that moment, walk it out, and came to Emperor Jin.

Dare to ask this altar, does the child minister climb or not?

He is too calm and self-confident, so he wears this suit: if it is a man, it is okay, if it is a woman, it is also right.

Emperor Jin was in a trance for a while

Actually there is no need to ask, the reason is affirmative, because at this moment not allowing him to go to the altar is almost equivalent to admitting Qingrong

Cheng Sheng didn't know what deal Qin Yi made with Qing Rong, but he knew that Qing Rong was not stupid even though he was not shrewd enough.

After Emperor Jin's words, Zhan Zhen had already walked back, "Erchen brought the archer over.

No. "Emperor Jin said: "Jiang Qin passed by, first repelled Qin Yi.

Qin Yi is a mad dog. Since he dared to appear here, he must have made sufficient preparations. All the people gather. If you are not careful, the innocent people of Jin Kingdom may be affected, so he can't shoot with arrows.

Xiansheng turned around and raised his eyes.

He saw an arrow shot straight at Qin Yi. It was Jiang Qin's handwriting. He was the number one shooter in the Jin Dynasty. He has always had no false hair. Although it is not easy to use today, but at least it must be given to Qin. Yi has a lesson: Otherwise, let him retreat in front of such serious things, how face Jin Kingdom will survive

Qin Yi hid, but was still shot in the left shoulder, staggered, turned over and jumped off the other side.

Someone in the audience applauded.

Quietly, Zhan Yin beside the queen slipped out.

Xiansheng retracted his gaze in silence and walked to the altar. Zhan Zhen suddenly noticed something was wrong, followed him for two steps, and heard him say a little

More soldiers and horses were transferred. Jiang Qin City Team and countless archers climbed up to look around, not daring to be distracted.

Xiansheng lifted the skirt and stepped onto the altar.

The stage is very high, Xiansheng feels that if you jump from here, you will definitely be thrown to death

But it makes no sense.

He is dead, no one will help him restore his identity, and he may even be ashamed of Nanliang.

Under the attention of the public, he took the incense stick and read the congratulatory speech, and the bell rang: He bowed to his knees, and the people on the stage bowed together like a tide.

The solemn bell rang across the sky, and Xiansheng closed his eyes and cleared his heart. He believed that I was not a Jin, but he was also born in the royal family. He learned to protect his family and the country for the good of the people in his life. For example, seeing Liang people suffering, feel the same, ask God for blessing, rain rain, give people food, and save them water and fire.