Chapter 91

On the outskirts of the imperial city, all the way forward, the road at the foot of the mountain is very open: but the mountain peaks are towering, and the surrounding grass grows wildly, and no one can see any ambush

Someone appeared silently and collided with a small group of people, and quickly created a scene of turmoil. The horse hissed, the carriage collapsed, and he hurriedly climbed out of the carriage, and quickly helped the queen mother up, but suddenly turned over. 'S sword still made her heart tremble

Qin Yi!" She said: "You are crazy, do you know who this is? This is the queen mother

It was you who made her tired.

The queen mother had a crooked hair bun and was embarrassed. She forced her composure: "You are Qin Yi? Ai's family is the queen mother of Jin Kingdom. If you dare to move Ai's family to try, the emperor will decide

Before she finished speaking, a blood line flew out of her neck and her body fell stiffly.

The maid beside him screamed, Qing Rong's face turned pale, and he listened to him lightly said: "Useless old things, dare to threaten me.

The blood-stained sword directly cut the head of the maid, and then placed it on Qing Rong's neck.

She instantly softened to the ground, widening her eyes and not daring to look at Qin Yi belly.

Everything happened so quickly, Qin Yi started too neatly, and did not respond to her at all, causing the concubine to suspect that he had a nightmare.

You want to use him. "He Ermi's words echoed in her ears: "You will die

In the Crown Prince Residence, Xiansheng was lying on the table carefully drawing something: The queen said that he would make small clothes for the child. Xiansheng is not too lazy, and thinks he has to do something for the child who does not know whether it is true or not, otherwise it looks strange. Not gregarious.

But he didn't know how to needlework, so he wanted to draw some nice patterns; let Yuehua and the others embroider.

While thinking and painting, time passed quickly, until Yuehua couldn't pass it to remind him: "Princess, you have a body now, you should rest earlier.

Xiansheng returned to his senses and asked, "When is it?

"It's fast time." Yuehua helped him up and heard him ask again: "Where is your Royal Highness?

Haven't come back yet.

It was so late, and hurried out in the afternoon...Don't say hello to me.

Cheng Sheng hasn't shown her feelings yet. Under Qi Sile's conditioning, his body has improved a lot, but he still feels tired after sitting for a long time.

He went to bed, Yuehua put up a quilt for him, and Ruyi complained: "It's all this time, and I haven't sent anyone back to inform him.

Xiansheng leaned on the head of the bed, folded his hands on the quilt, thoughtfully: "He is not someone who will worry me, he should be delayed by something urgent."

Yuehua asked, "Are you hungry? The queen asked you to eat less and more meals. There is porridge warming on the stove.

"No, it's easy to accumulate food at night." Xiansheng said: "I won't wait for him, so I'll go to bed now.

Hey. "Yuehua helped him lie down again, tucked his quilt, and walked to the candle, but heard Cheng Sheng again: "Let it light, wait for him to come back. "

Yuehua nodded and left with wishful thinking.

Xiansheng closed his eyes, his body was a little tired, but his mind was still alive: thinking that nothing major happened in the past two days, to speak of it, the queen mother was brought out of the palace...