Chapter 58

For a while, Xiansheng could only hear his own heartbeat. He didn't know what Zhan Zhen was doing, but he knew that it must be bad.

He tried to pull his hand out, but he was caught tightly. At least, his strength was still too weak.

"I have to go back and rest."

"What to panic." Zhan Zhen looked at his white profile, and suddenly reached out and picked him up. Xiansheng was shocked: "Zhan slightly!"

"Show you something good."

"I don't watch!" The good things Zhan Zhen said are definitely bad things.

His refusal didn't work at all. Zhan Zhen hugged him like a cat. He walked all the way and sat down in front of the desk. Xiansheng was put on his lap, closed his eyes and refused to look, and suddenly he was chewed. , Xiansheng immediately opened his eyes: "How do you..."

"Who makes you look so beautiful?" Zhan Zhen hugged him with a coaxing expression, and motioned: "Look, is the lonely painting good?"

Xiansheng was bored for a while, turned his head unwillingly, and landed on the many small pictures spread out on the table, and immediately turned back. He stared at Zhan Zhen's collar suspiciously, and listened to him with a low smile. A cry: "Does it look good?"

Xiansheng blushed.

Zhan Zhen actually painted small colored pictures. Although the postures are indescribable, the beauty of the picture is very strong. don't know if it is Xiansheng's illusion. At a glance, he felt that the two sharp pink dots seemed to be painted particularly special. .

"I've only seen your upper body, so I have used my mind especially here."

"!" Xiansheng's eyes widened, and his chest fell together, his tongue seemed to be knotted when he wanted to say something, but he could not find a word when he wanted to say something, his head was almost burnt.

Zhan Zhen looked down at him, stretched out his hand to nod his tender face, and was immediately thrown away by him. He wanted to get off Zhan Zhen, run all the way back to the house, and get into the bed.

But Zhan Zhen didn't allow him to run. He hugged Xiansheng harder, holding his left cheek against Xiansheng's right cheek, squeezing him and had to turn his face to the table again: "I got the book alone, you are all in my mind. The way I picked that thing, always thinking about it, really... You show Gu to see and put it on the bottom, okay?"

Xiansheng panted, his face arched again, and he couldn't help but grabbed his fingers and knocked his dog's head. Zhan Zhen frowned in pain and bit his mouth like revenge. His teeth hurt him. Xiansheng was anxious. : "You said you want to get used to me, are they all fake?"

"...Naturally not."

"If it's not fake, why are you bullying me like this?"

Zhan Zhen was silent for a while, and reluctantly pulled away from him. Xiansheng immediately patted his hand, violent him: "Let go!"

Zhan Zhen refused, and said solemnly: "Gu...If you promise to try these pictures with Gu, Gu will promise to be used to you in the future, spoil you, and hold you...only bullying you on that matter."

Xiansheng hit him on the head again.

Zhan Zhen's head was so hard, his fingers hurt two times, but this time the opponent just closed his eyes and did not retaliate.

Xiansheng said: "Then should I agree?"

Zhan Zhen came to rub his face, Xiansheng grabbed it immediately, but his resisting hand was like a pendant that didn't work. Zhan Zhen's hand still rubbed him like a cat, and said slowly: "Lonely is not easy Those who give up, if they want you now, they will do everything possible to get you."