Chapter 96

This time, the staff of Crown Prince Residence was personally checked by Zhan Zhen. He was not very reliable in front of Cheng Sheng, but his ability to do things was very good. After that, he showed the roster to Xiansheng.

When Yuehua was injured that day, Xiansheng let her live in peace. Ruyi remembered that day, but she had lingering fears, but she never mentioned it for fear of upsetting Xiansheng.

Xiansheng's name is really beautiful. don't know how it was spread. He said that he killed Qin Yi alone, and he gave him a thumbs up when mentioned in the public. They all said they were the son of God and their courage. But Qin Yi is so persistent to Xiansheng: a little sentimental, but still a little embarrassed.

Xiansheng knows that there must be someone who said so in the market, it is very likely that Zhan Zhen's handwriting.

The day of praying was so violent. Even though he was pregnant, his gender was fogged. People who were more sensitive would always have troubles because of this. When Qin Yi happened, he was in The reputation of Jin people has improved a lot.

After gradually getting out of bed, Xiansheng went to see He Ermi and took the sword that had been captured.

Seeing him, He Ermi stood up instantly, his eyes flushed: "Who killed him?

He Ermi seemed relieved, and sat down again, "The princess has something to ask?"

Eyeliner buried in Shangjing: When was it arranged?

Xiansheng is straight to the point, with a cold expression, He Ermi raised his lips: a bit bitter: "Princess, I haven't taken him to heart at all.

Xiansheng made people drag Jingzi, and across the prison door, he sat down calmly, saying: "He has never taken you to his heart, and this time he just made you die.

"I am just a dog of his: death is not a pity.

You are foolish. "Xiansheng said: "But I don't need to know too much about your business: you can just answer my question.

He was indifferent and arrogant. He Ermi looked at him for a long time, and felt that he was not high enough: "Do you know the origin of the moon companion flower? And that extremely rare pink jade, because since he revealed a little like you Everyone around him thinks that you are nothing but a flower in the mirror, and the moon in the water. He is very angry and unconvinced. He said, your flower, this moon: He will pick it up in his hand sooner or later, and he will engrave it beside him. Remind myself day and night, forcing myself to practice, and forcing myself to become a master, but in the end I still fished.

Xiansheng did not speak. He Ermi said again: "Everyone said that he is not worthy of you. Actually, it is not that he is not worthy. It is just that he is too careful when facing you. He is afraid that you hate him... Obviously he is so arrogant in front of others. A person who came to you, became a begging dog.

His eyes were red, but Cheng Sheng was indifferent, "No matter how much you say, you can only touch yourself. If I kill him, I won't put him in the eyes.

Your heart is really hard.

Okay, now I can tell what I want to know. "

He Ermi looked at him for a while and said, "Remember that picture?

What painting?

You once imagined that you came to Northern Kingdom to watch ice skating. "He Ermi said: "That painting is the reason. He thinks that one day, he will take you to see ice skating, but you are a princess and it must be dangerous to come to Northern Kingdom. All this is deployed: just to ensure your safety.