Chapter 62

Xiansheng dug pits everywhere for Zhan Zhen to jump, but the other party was actually quite happy.

He became more and more suspicious that liking someone would make a person unwise. Zhan Zhen returned to his senses and went straight to the snow with his arms around him and jumped on the rockery to show him to the roof.

The snow on the roof has almost melted, Zhan Zhen hugged him and jumped to the other side, and said to him: "It's hot, the plum blossoms should fall."

Xiansheng nodded, and Zhan Zhen suddenly said, "Do you want to see your brother?"

Xiansheng regained his senses, and said, "Is there any news from him?"

"Qin Yi should have delivered the letter." When referring to this person, Zhan Zhen's tone was very cold: "Prince Shang wrote to the lonely letter, saying that he was infected with the wind and cold on the road, and he did not arrive so soon."

Xiansheng's heart tightened slightly, "Then...what did you say?"

"Since I'm here, I should meet with you." Zhan Zhen continued to embrace him and jumped onto the small pavilion on the rockery, using his body to block the wind, and said: "They have already set off. If you suddenly go back at this time, it will not It's good to explain to the emperor, what do you think?"

"...Hmm." Xiansheng looked down, Zhan Zhen looked at him for a while, and said, "You don't believe me."

Xiansheng's eyelashes flashed: "It's not that I don't believe it, but...I don't think it doesn't matter if I see it or not, as long as my brother is safe."

"Is it safe to come to Shangjing?"

"I'm afraid that my identity will be exposed and my brother will be implicated." Xiansheng was placed on the ground, with beautiful eyes full of sincerity: "Zhan Zhen, I believe in you, but I don't believe in others. My brother killed Qi Wenhou in the first battle. People, Qing Rong hates me deeply, if my brother comes..."

"It's nothing more than a female generation who doesn't understand the situation." Zhan Zhen stroked his cheek and said: "There is no permanent enemy. Now the two countries have common interests. When recuperating, those who dare to provoke war will be treated as treason. Do you think that Emperor Father can't protect your brother?"

Xiansheng pursed his lips, "Uncle Xiaohuang knows about me..."

"You don't even believe him?"

Out of emotion, Qi Sile can be said to be a lifesaver to Xiansheng. He is also a casual person. He went out of the same school as Xiansheng. From rational considerations, Zhan Zhen knew that the person Xiansheng should trust most in the Northern Jin Dynasty should be Qi Sile.

He frowned, and Xiansheng said: "I'm just worried about what will happen. My identity is like a fuse that may arise at all times. Once it is ignited, the sky and the earth will fall apart. I have no foundation here. How can you let me rest assured? Brother come here?"

"The loneliness is your foundation." Zhan Zhen promised: "The loneliness will help you conceal this, and no one will know."

"......I am afraid."

Xiansheng lowered his head, not unbelief, but really afraid.

"Don't you want to see him?"

"Yes." Xiansheng said, "It's not worth mentioning."

Zhan Zhen remained silent.

Xiansheng didn't know what he was thinking.

But based on Zhan Zhen's character, he must be suspecting that he is questioning him, but if he really insists on letting his brother come over, Xiansheng may really doubt his intentions.