Chapter 76

Of course he wouldn't really kill Zhan Zhen.

But after Zhan Zhen said, he went silent again. He always remembered that the father in front of him was indeed the father, but he was also the emperor. He could be spoiled and arrogant, but he had to stop.

Emperor Jin thought for a while, took a sip of his tea, and said, "Is it because the princess raised this matter?"

Zhan Zhen hesitated for a while, then said: "Yes."

Emperor Jin couldn't figure it out a bit: "Really?"

"Never mind." Zhan Zhen said softly, "Erchen told his father directly, Shenger wanted to let his brother go because of Zhan Yin. She suddenly started talking crazy and wanted to marry the business prince to Nanliang, Shenger was worried that you would find fault for it. Brother, I just asked Erchen to come over, and it happened that Erchen didn't want him to stay long."

Emperor Jin frowned: "Is this true?"

"If you don't believe me, just call Zhan Yin to ask."

Emperor Jin was really anxious. With a wave of his hand, he asked people to find Zhan Yin and muttered: "What's the matter with each of you? Just forget it if you want to marry. If you want to marry in the past, the enemy country can have its own country. Eat well and live well?"

Zhan Zhen lowered his eyes, turned the cup with his fingers, and said nothing.

Zhan Yin came quickly, and Emperor Jin opened his mouth and asked, "Are you fancy salty merchants?"

Zhan Yin blushed, and looked at each other with her silent brother, then said: "Look, I like it."

Emperor Jin's face turned green, he stood up suddenly, Zhan Yin shrank in fright, and listened to his soft voice and asked, "Do you want to marry Nanliang?"

Zhan Yin rolled her eyes and whispered: "Hey."

Emperor Jin took a breath: "Do you know that it is an enemy country? Do you know how many of us he killed, how many of us should we kill?"

"Well, there is no specific number, but it should be quite a lot."

"..." Emperor Jin stepped back, sitting back in his seat with an ugly expression, Zhan Zhen said: "Father..."

"Get off." Emperor Jin said solemnly: "You both get off."

Zhan Zhen stood up sharply, saluted and retired. Zhan Yin didn't dare to face his father alone, and followed Zhan Zhen in a mess.

"These two dogs." Emperor Jin drank a mouthful of water and said for a while: "Nanliang will give them soup one by one."

Eunuch Liao said: "Looking at the prince's reaction today, I'm all up to you, it doesn't look like a guilty conscience."

"Yeah, I am so unambiguous to protect my daughter-in-law, Xiansheng should have no problem." Emperor Jin said: "But my heart is always unreliable."

"Then the merchant prince, shall we let it go?"

This time, Emperor Jin was silent for a long time before he sighed: "How did Zhan Yin get in with him...nothing, you can tell the queen to stop her, Xian Shang has to stay, let him... stay... Come to the birthday of the princess."

"What are you going to do?"

"Send someone to Nanliang." Emperor Jin said: "Since they did it so drip-proof one by one, then I will send someone to investigate it personally. If I really can't find out anything, that's all."

"If there is anything..." He put the new string on the bow and shot an arrow.

He did not speak, but his eyes were cold.