Chapter 32

I don't know if the people with the royal blood of the Zhan family are so cheeky. Qi Sile is not embarrassed by what she has just done, and explained to Zhan Zhen in a serious manner: "You misunderstood me, I am with her..."

"Shut up." Zhan Zhen strode over, Qi Sile walked silently and walked around, watching him walking towards Xiansheng, and then he picked up the person and walked inside, as if he was dangling meat and preparing to hide. The dog looked strange inexplicably.

They were not embarrassed, but Xiansheng was a little bit in his heart. He was hidden by Zhan Zhen. The man pinched his face and ordered: "Sit here by yourself. No one is allowed to pay attention."

Xiansheng nodded obediently, Zhan Zhen took a bite on his mouth, and when he heard the queen send someone to shout, he turned and stepped out.

When he reached the door, he forcibly took Qi Sile to the front yard. He told Qi Sile that he was tempted by Xiansheng that day, and his face was very tight. The latter had to follow him and say kindly: "I Actually, I didn't mean anything else, I was just a little curious about her, Zhan Zhen... You see, I've been broken for more than 20 years, how can I like women? Do you believe it? Anyway, I don't believe it."

"Shut up." Zhan Zhen didn't want to hear him say a word. Qi Sile saw that he was so decisive and had to shut up, but there was nothing to do with him, so he had to sit down in the corridor and watched others busy with a sigh.

Later, Xiansheng leaned on the soft couch to rest for a while, and heard a sound from outside, it was Zhan Jin: "Sister-in-law, can I come in?"

He subconsciously sat up, let Ruyi open the door, and said warmly: "Come in."

Zhan Jin walked in and Xiansheng smiled at him: "Sit down."

Zhan Jin took the tea from Ruyi and was silent for a while, until Xiansheng let Ruyi go out, he said, "Thank you, my sister-in-law, the emperor promised me to go to the barracks."

Xiansheng nodded and asked: "Can you say anything else?"

"Also... if I don't want to marry, I can not marry for the time being." Zhan Jin's eyelashes are down, his expression is quiet, and he is also alone, but it is completely different from being aggressive that day. Xiansheng looked at him for a while and asked: "Others What about?"

"No more."

"If you have trouble, you can tell him directly, there is no need to hide the hint."

"As long as they can go out of the palace, some people don't need to care." He paused, then said: "The Yogyakarta sister-in-law is not happy, I'm really sorry."

Xiansheng lowered his head to play with the sachet on his body. The sachet was light green and changed from time to time. The contents inside were worn not long after he was born, pretending to be the safety charm that Master asked from outside.

He pondered while playing, then looked up and said, "If I guessed correctly, someone learned your secret by accident, so he threatened to force you to do something against me, right?"

Zhan Jin drew his fingers into his sleeves, and said with difficulty, "Nothing."

"I remember that day when you and Zhan Yin came to the mansion to eat potty. She didn't want to do it. Did you say anything? What if someone poisoned me?" Xiansheng recalled, "This reason is so abrupt and strange, why are you? Suddenly? Or maybe, it's just that I'm used to thinking a lot, and I'd rather classify that sentence as your subconscious thought that someone will harm me, right?"

Zhan Jin's pupils contracted, and he was determined to look at him: "You are in Liang Kingdom...Are you receiving a bad treatment?"

"How could it be bad." Xiansheng said: "I am Princess Liang. My father doesn't know how to spoil me. He also specially canonized crown princess. Although I am seriously ill, I am not blind or deaf. When you get to you, I know that you are in a bad situation. I wish everyone would not see you. How can you ask for trouble? Not to mention that you are asking me. Knowing that I am special to Zhan Zhen, let alone Say what makes me unhappy."