1.

*So Just To clear the Confusion*

so Ak has already shifted to mumbai and it's been Long , when ak shifted to mumbai,aktk started living in an livin relationship And it's been 3 years since they're Dating.
*and in this book benny is gifted to ak by tk.. benny lived in delhi only but when ak shifted here she also bought benny here!🤓

Ak's Pov
I was Just having My Breakfast where's Benny's head was fully on her lap Hide in her Belly. She Saw this Sudden Change in Benny he never keep his head like this On her lap.
Ashi:-aww baby aaj toh bada pyaar aa rha hai aapko Vaise toh humesha Dadda pe pyaar karte ho but still I love you more than Dadda
She pats and hugs benny in way that benny is sitting Fully on her lap.
Ashi was completing her breakfast when she suddenly felt pukish,she shifted benny from her lap andd ran Towards the washroom.She throwed out everything which she had.It exhausted her she came she came and lie down on the bed Benny came and lied next to her,she engulfed him in a hug And slept again it was around 3pm she woke up l.
She is Feeling very tired and droop,she woke up but her head was spinning due to the weakness.she lied on bed for a Few minutes then she got up and left to grab something to eat she made Cup noodles and gave Dog food to benny.
Ps: Tk was in Studio
She Sat Down To bed To have food But again she felt nauseated So she puked again.Her appetite died due to nausea.Suddenly she remembered something,she searched for her phone she saw 16Missed calls of Tanzeel and 7messages on Whatsapp.But before that She Opened the calender and app in her phone she screamed out aloud.
Ashi " Shizzz !!!MISSED MY PERIODS BY 1MONTH
It means __________________it may be means I'm pregnant, she fall down on the ground with a thud .
Ak's Pov
Shizz Shizz Shizz I missed my period,I didn't even checked on it Also.i may be pregnant but it can be food poisoning too,but if it's Pregnant What will we do now How Will I tell This To Tanzeel,will he accept This or Will he ask me Too abort it.
Urghh So Many questions in my Mind But before I need to check is it really pregnancy or it's a false sign.
POV ENDS.
Ashi: I need to take rest,I need to go out but not in a good health to go ,okay let me call Mahira

" So basically mahira is ak's friend And she called her to bring pregnancy kit , she lied that she need this ASAP for one of her friend.
.
After Ak gone Towards her washroom with she checked on first kit it showed the result
"postive"
The Second One also Came
"positive"
Both The test came she was Numb shocked and what not..
Shit I cursed in my head this was not supposed to happen. We only have dated for three years.

I put my head in my hands.No!this cannot be true I'm only 24.

Tears falled Down my Cheeks. I'm Pregnant.

I unclocked the bathroom and walked out .
Aash and unnati came!!
Unnati and aashna Sat In the sofa watching tv .for them everything was still normal but for me my world has just flipped upside-down.

I need to tell Tanzu.but how am I supposed to tell Damnfam and my parents
"Ashi why are you crying?
They asked to me looking at me worried.
"I have Cramps". I lied and she nodded

Okay,maybe you should go and take rest."
They said.

"I'm going over to Tanzeel I said and she nodded.
"Okay she said and I got ready

and Put my shoes on and left.

I held the pregnancy test tight and.tears flooded down .I can't be a mother !!I'm Too young
I took the cab To Tanzu's studio . Nervousness filled in my body.what if he leaves me? what if he really Wants the baby?what if ?what if?what if?

I knocked on the Door nd tanzu opened the door
💌 :: He had room their too , sometimes he slept their too

I knocked on the Door nd tanzu opened the door💌 :: He had room their too , sometimes he slept their too

.He had a smile on his face until he saw my pale and sad & scared face.
"Ashu What happened"? he asked and pulled me inside..He hugged me tight and Tried to calm me down.
He led me into the kitchen and poured up a cup of tea.
"Ashu What happened?? He asked me again.

"Promise me that you won't leave me I said and he nodded.

"I promise I will never leave you" he Said and kissed my forehead

"Evn though we will face some difficulties.i said and he smiled
"Ashu I will never leave you"He said and I nodded.
I grabbed the pregnancy test out of My pocket and put it on the table. tanzu looked at it and then quickly Looked up at me.

"Is this true,Are you Pregnant?He asked and I nodded
"How Is that Even Possible !!
We use C**doms

"C**Doms break.i said and he put his hand on my right cheek.

"I won't leave you,I'll promise you that . no Matter what we choose to do I will be Always right next to you ."he said and kissed me.

"Umm .tanzu Do you want to keep it?I asked him.
"It doesn't Matter what I want. It's you that will keep it for 9 Months. If you want to keep it . We'll keep it he said looking at me straight in the eyes.
"I..I ...I Don't Know what I want.i said and he smiled.
"You don't Have to Decide right now. we'll Sleep and
Decide afterwards.
He picked me up and laid Me down on the bed
Shhhh!!
Give Them Some privacy!!🌝🤣 Lol