23.

It had been an hour since I had given birth to our beautiful baby girl, I was still laying in bed, I was extremely sore. My tighs were hurting my lower stomach was sore, I wanted to take a shower but, I was in pain to walk. The midwife said that if I could get up and walk, my body would get use to it again and the soreness will go away so, tanzeel helped me walk around.

"Walk slowly baby, if you need me to stop tell me"- tanzeel said with his right hand on my waist and his left hand grabbing my left hand, well not really grabbing more like gripping.

I walked for a few more minutes so I stopped, I rested before going to take a shower, I was still sore but a little less, I came out of the shower to see tanzeel laying in his stomach in bed with our 3 hour old baby girl, laying beside him.

"I could watch her for days"- he said still not taking his  eyes off of his daughter, he looked mesmerized. "me too"

I yawned "baby you should get some rest, you must be exhausted"- he said looking at me with slight worry in his eyes "I'll take care of the baby"- I nodded and tanzeel got  her sleeping and her in the  crib. I changed into a t-shirt and some leggings.

I got comfortable and and fell asleep, everything was just perfect right now, I had my amazing husband in the other room with our beautiful daughters.

(4 years later)

our little girl was 4 years old and i was 7 months pregnant with our 2 child, which was now a little boy I was gonna have. T  like always couldn't be more excited, I was also exited "you should sit down ashu"- tanzeel said from behind me, I was getting the food ready because tanzeel's  family was going to come, I was in a rush "I'll finish this up go lay down and, I'll be there in a second, okay?"- I looked at okay?"- I looked at him "are you sure"- I wasn't sure if tanzeel knew how to do this but let's see how this turns out, he just nodded. TANISHA , yes they named her tanisha 🥺🥺 was sitting in the couch watching TV in our room  so I decided to join them, I laid beside them, tanisha cuddled next to me, her small hand resting on my large belly while  tanzeel laid on  side of bed, tanzeel  eventually came and cuddled onto us, my gorgeous husband, my beautiful girl, and my baby boy on the way, I couldn't ask for more.

hey T this side <3
im so sorry i ended this one in a hurry and i took such a long break in between it's just my brain wasn't processing lol, too much was going on jeez anyways I'll be back w a better story i promise
THANKYOU for giving so much love on this story💌 honestly i did not expected this much readers like 8k??? gosh that's huge! won't let y'all disappoint next time. till then recomend me some one shots y'all would like to see🤌🏻