5.

"Ashu? Are you sad? Tanzeel asked concerendly when he came upstairs and ashi was leaning againsts a wall, drinking some water.

She shook her head,but her eyes were wet.

"Holy shit." He rushed to her and cupped her face.
"LET ME GOO!!!" Ashi threw the water at him, making him gasp loudly.
...
"FUCKK! WHAT HAPPENED?!

" Go.. g-go naa... Go and hug Sakshi!
What are you doing here? Who even cares for me & the baby???" Ashi accused , making him throw his head back in frustratingly.

"Ashu you serious?" He wanted to shout but he didn't cause he didn't wanted to stress her out.

" Go and hug her only! I don't care if any hates me and my baby. I don't care! " ashi shouted crazily before running off to the washroom and then he heard her sobs...
~
After some mins she came out and simply laid on the bed, clutching her stomach and burying her face in the pillow.

Tanzeel went and laid beside her, giving her a box of Ferrero rocher chocolates but she looked away stubbornly.

"I hate chocolates!!"

" I thought you loved them!"

" I don't I hate them! Chocolates are the worst!"

"Ashu... Your mood swings are insane." He shook his head and hugged her but this time she didn't protest and just smuggled her face into his chest.

"Tell me something Tanzeel, Am I a bitch?"

"What the?!"

" Ik I shouldn't have thrown water on you for just hugging sakshi when her dog died... I'm so sorry. I feel so fucking terrible, I am such a bitchy boss too right? All my employess hate me??? Today an employe said she hated me because I refused to give her a leave and fired her." She cried, making tanzeel grape.

"Woah. No ashu, no baby you're not a bitch.
You are just a confident and Strong women and people in this world hate when a girl is anything other than sweet like candy 24/7. They think fierce mens are amazing but they call fiesty girls as hellish bitches. Don't care about them. Tanzeel comforted, kissing her hair.

"Really you think that? She smiled a little and tanzeel felt like the happiest person in this world seeing her smile after how much she has cried.

He wiped her mascara-tear-stained cheeks and pecked her forehead.

"I don't think that, I know that" he said.

" What else do you think about me?!"
Ashi asked moving closer to him that made him A lil shocked cause ashi is kinda unromantic compared to tk but he knew it was all about her mood swings,but he decided to continue 🥰👀"

"Uhh well.. I think you're so smart. And you're the most beautiful women in the whole world atleast for me, Cause You're my Queen. You have the cutest cheeks and I love them when you blush like an idiot☺️, you have a lovely voice and one day I'll probably convince you for featuring& singing in my song she laughed at this😂😭( le me who is eagerly waiting for this)
Your heart is as pure as you, Ykw ashu you're a dream girl not only for me but many but you're only mine.

Ashi blushes & smiles a lot after fter listening to this tareef session lol

"Thankyouu babyy" she snuggled deeper into his chest she placed a small kiss on his chest and then moaned a little. She kept pressing her body against his and then she sniffed his scent..

"Tanzeel" Ashi said being irritating & a lil sad she said Idk these mood swings are getting in top of my head now fs yk sometime I feel so fucking sad then happy and..& then romantic and ofc. Tanzu YK I'm kinda like an unromantic person

Tanzeel giggled a lil😂❤️

Ashi said- haa haa beta haslo keeping a hand on her belly tum kisi ko bhi meri aur mere baby ki kadar nai hai :(

Tanzeel. - oyee nai nai sorry sorryy babyy he kept her hand on his hand and said voh toh main isliya hasaa ki dekho na aapki mumma kitni cute hai itna pyaara koi kaise ho sakta hai..👼🏻
.
Their gaze zeroed on each other's lips and the next thing happened was them passionately kissing each other, his Palms pressed on her shoulder and he came on top of her, kissing her harder and their hips rocked against each other. He put his hand inside her work white shirt and pulled it, making 4 of the buttons break and revealing her glorious plump bossoms to his heated gaze.

But the moment he tried to touch them, she let out a blood curdling scream making him immediately pull away and scared.

"Tanzeel don't touch them! I have a problem" she said being irritated,

"Are they sore again" tanzeel knew that this was a common symptom,

"yes" she said

" Sorry babyy if I hurt you. Tanzeel muttered a quick apology and he kissed her forehead.

" You are excused." She laughed and said
"Tanzu I want to sleep I'm so tired now😩"

Tanzeel hugged her and cuddled her and they slept together♡