13.

Tanzeel's P.O.V

These days Ashi had not been in the best mood, she is angry and the other minute she starts crying,,, It's not that it annoys me, i love to comfort her i just hate seeing her like this, she looks sad all the time. The pregnancy hormones are literally taking over her body, so i decided to do something fun today in the house to bring her mood up, Rn She was sleeping so this was my time to prepare everything..... She really needed some time off from her current work which is overthinking about every f.ing thing nd this was'nt healthy for the babies.

I put rose petals outside our bedroom leading to the living room , I bought a speaker so we could sing or maybe even dance whatever she wanted, Since we already ate together i decided to buy her some icecream (Her favv),it was in the fridge so it wouldn't melt. i got lots of pillows and warm blankets and i put them in the couch, i made it really comfortable so whenever we finished doing what we did we could cuddle and watch a movie.

The reason i was doing this indoors was because i know for a fact she wouldn't want to get dressed up and got for a walk, These days she gets tired really easily so i wouldn't want her to walk much. If you were wondering the rose petals lead to the couch, not gonna lie the couch looked pretty comfortable, i could just lay there and fall asleep right now but no i need to wait for ashu,

Few mins passed and i heard the restroom door closed, so i knew she was asleep, oh and i bought her chocolates and roses, so when she comes out i'll be waiting with chocolates and roses and hand.

Ashi's P.O.V

I woke up from my 30 probably 40 minute nap, i got up and went to the restroom it was irritating to have to go to the restroom every 10Minutes, The baby was squishing my bladder. I really needed My mind off from everything rn.

I went to the bathroom since tanz wasn't here, i decided to go downstairs , i opened the door to see rose petals all over the floor leading me somewhere, i went two steps down the stairs when i saw tanzu with roses in his hand and what it seemed chocolate, did he really do this for me.

i hold onto tight on the railing. When tanzeel noticed me struggling to get down the stairs, because of the big weight in my stomach , he quickly came over to me " aww ashu lemme help you"- he said rushing up to the stairs , he grabbed my waist and my left hand, helping me go a lil bit faster down the stairs.

When we got down, he stood in front of me "these are for you bbdoll (ykifyk)" he said while giving me the roses " Thankyou Mr Khan"and may i ask what is all this for" i said laughing a bit.

"so ik you have been stressed out too much and that you have been way more tired these days, so i decided to make you smthing and get off your mind from all th stress"- She looked at him shocked before giving him a tight hug, she wrapped her small arms around his torso and hugged him, he hugged her back and kissed the top of her head,

"Thankyou so much Tanzu. you are everything I could have asked for even more, I love you" she told him wanting to get closer but but her belly blocking the way.

" Ashuuuu ,, baby I love you too" he said still not letting go of her.

So what do you prefer to watch a movie or to put some music on" he said letting go now. "Umm why don't we put some music and then watch a movie" - She said looking up at his black eyes.

"Okay then"- he said and put the speaker on, " what do you want to listen to "-" put smthing we can dance to like not slow dance like kinda crazy"- she told him and he started smirked before pressing smthing on his phone and the music starting. He then started to dance ( in a cute nd funny manner"

She laughed at him before mimic him "oh my baby got the movesss" - Tanz says she then started to sing the lyrics of the song out loud and dancing, and Tanzeel dancing with her. She really needed this so muchhhh.

Tanzeel's P.O.V

I looked at how ashu was laughing, I loved seeing her like this , I missed that smile and that beautiful laugh of hers, She looked so happy, I had not seen her like this for sometime, I admired everything about her and she was so perfect how could god bless me with such a wonderful woman. But rn let's just enjoy the moment.

Ashi's P.O.V

( sorry for the back and forth of the p.o.v I just wanted y'all to know both of their feelings )

We danced and sang for a Couple of minutes before sitting down on the couch which Looked so comfortable, "ok so I got the notebook , Titanic or love Simon.. oh wait"- he said before runnin off to the kitchen and bringing a spoon and icecream
my heart fluttered on how nice he was with me " I cannot believe you did all of this for me!"- I said my voice cracking at the last word , I felt tears in my eyes the pregnancy hormones were driving me crazy ( imao I'm sorry but I can imagine her being like "ahh baby this is for me!"

" Ashu Don't cry pls."- he said coming towards me and cupping my cheeks "I'm sorry I can't help it" she said with a loud sob coming out , he brought her in for a hug and rocked her back and forth. Once she calmed down, they chose the movie and got comfortable.

"No more tears? Ok" he said looking at her! "Ok" she chuckled they both cuddled for the rest of the night and ate icecream.
.
.
.

Arghhh! Anddddd it's been so long since I updated the last chapter and the response is only 1-2 comment the only reason I don't update consistently tbvh nowadays i don't like to keep targets bcoz ik everyone is busy in their life's but one vote and comment will cost ntg even I have so much work but I am still trying to post so pls your comments really motivates me to write! Pls do vote and comment and drop your reviews I promise I will come up with good ideas next time! I'll end this asap and start a new one asap! 💗