15.

It was closing in on may, meaning that the baby would be born soon. It was the middle of the day while they both were putting together a birth plan.
" Ashu where do you want to give birth? " Tanzeel asked
"Hospital " she said in a heartbeat.
"I can barely get through the Braxton hicks. I'm not gonna get through the real labour pains"
" Umm ohkayy" tanzeel typed into his laptop.
"I'm guessing medication as well?'
"Yes an epidural is gonna be well needed and used" Ak said
"Alright who do you want in the room when the baby comes Out?"
"You obviously, and mumma since she's coming to help out"
"Alright, he typed it down as well.
"Then there's how do you want to give birth."
"Well what are the options?" Ak asked
"Water Birth, Vaginal Birth and a cesarean section, which is also known as a C section."
"I can't get an epidural in the water. I most certainly don't want to get cut open. So I guess vaginal is the way to go.
"Ok but what about the medical interference?"
"Huh what?"
"If smthing goes south in labour, would you consent to the nurses & medical staff.
"Hmm I don't rant anything about anything to the baby. So if the need to put me on meds or cut me open as a last resort then yes pls.
"Okayy"
They both went through some more questions and even re checked thier hospital bags. When that was done, They both got their lunch, then went out to do some shopping. When the two of them got back , she folded the clothing and put them in the nursery's closet. Then after putting the clothes away, she went into a lil slide closet for mannat
[ unnav's daughter// she oftens comes to visit them and stays at their place// they have a very cute and strong bond <3]
"I'll help you ashu." Tanzeel Said grabbing the main sheet and heading to her office.
He pulled out on the couch and placed a mattress on the pulled out peice. He put it on the edges of the mattress. She put the main blanket on the bed and unfolded it to cover the surface. When the blanket was all spread out a pain came over to her, making her bend over and grip the sheets.
"Baby Do you need me to be there with you?
"No I'm good. This is just a faint one that I can get through by myself."
Then she gripped the sheets as the pain starts to increase."Tanz get me smthing to eat.i can't tell if this is the real thing or not."
Tanzeel nodded and he left to get some food. He came back with an aaple and cutted it off, he put it up in her mouth to eat it. She took a bite and the pain weakened then faded away, she sat on the blanket and then exhaled away
"Tanzu I'm scared . what if i go into labour early ? She started to cry.
"You won't baby . I promise you won't, I'll be here for you through anything." He held her hands and kissed her forehead.
" But if you do go into early labour. If you were too then that would mean that we would be much closer to meet our angel baby. I'm gonna stay right by you forever"
"Thankyou Tanzuu"
she said while hugging him,
"Anything for you my babydoll."