10.

Tanzeel was at work when she first started feeling uneasy. She hadn't felt the baby move the whole day , that was a big worry for her since it usually moves around like crazy 24/7.
She was doing some yoga in the living room when a sharp pain went through her chest and stomach.
"Ouch! Ahh sh*t" She exhaled and tryed tu breath through the pain but it just got worst.
Almost an hour later and the pain still hadn't passed through, it only had only got worse and had travelled to your back. She'd sat on couch and a big wave of pain ripped throughout her body as she screamed out in pain with tears running down her face. Just as the pain got worse tanzeel came through the door.
"I'm home ashimaaa!"
"Tanzeel!!" She screamed as he as he came running to her, with fear in her eyes.

"What happened?!?!?!?!"
"Idk I was Just doing yoga and when I got a really bad pain in my chest."
"Can you get up?" Tanzeel Started to panic more.
She tried to get up, when the pain came back twice as strong among her legs buckle beneath her. She screamed out in pain and tanzeel picked her up as he ran out the door to the car. She was leaning on the door and tanzeel leaned over to open the door and saw blood.
"Ashu, not to alarm you but.you're bleeding."
"What?!" She screamed, starting to shake.
Tanzeel got her in the car and rushed her to the hospital and got her checked in.

*In the Hospital*

she was given pain killers to ease some of the pain.
"You Okay baby?" Tanzeel asked calmly.

"Yeah these pain killers are working nicely." She winced. "But there's still some pain, but now it's just like full period cramps."

The midwife came in to talk.
"So what seems to be the matter?
"Well I was doing some yoga when I just got a stabbing pain in my chest which went to my stomach then my back. When we were on my way here I started to bleed a little."
The midwife nodded and wrote something's down. She excused herself as she spoke with another doctor outside the room. She came back in with the doctor and that originally had him setup and started to talk.
"Everything looks alright, the baby looks healthy and morning seems to be alarming. As far as the bleeding that's normal, since you're carrying a baby , it's gonna be a touch heavier. But all seems well, the pain could've been a pulled muscle or heart burn if anything else happens, don't be afraid to call me."
She let the two of them go home with a list of things to be aware of. Back at home, tanzeel drew her a warm bath and got her some food and a big jug of water to drink. She relaxed in the bath as tanzeel was right by her side helping her wash her hair. She rubbed her bump as the baby started to become active again. She smiled, knowing that the baby was healthy and safe.