16.

It's been a few weeks since getting the Braxton hicks and both of them decided that it would be a good idea to put together the nursery. The crib had just come in and tanzeel was working on putting them together.
"Baby did you really have to spend this money on a room where she will just sleep in the last of the time?"

"I can't just spoil mommy only ashu, our lil angel deserves to be treated the best."

Tanzeel hugged her from the side and attacked her face with kisses. She was glueing the flowers that that would go in the corners. The walls were already painted baby pink so the two of them already decided to work around the colour of the Wall. She was in the middle of putting together the flower petals when a Braxton Hicks came upon her, making her drop everything and breath.

Tanzeel came to help her, "there we go hurt breath through it, good job" he rubbed her back and whispered in her ear.

"thanks tanz" she said as the pain went away.

He kissed her temple and resumed putting together the Nursery. When the room was almost complete, he shooed her out. She went in to a work meeting and went home when tanzeel called her out that everything was done. When she got back, tanzeel hugged her and out his hand on her stomach.
"I want to show you the nursery. You're gonna love it." He smiled and took her upstairs.
The two of them went upstairs hand in hand. She stopped by the room right next to where she and Tanz sleep.
"Ok ashu close your eyes." He said as she closed her eyes and held her wrist.
"Oh no I'm scared." She laughed as tanzeel led her into the room, he let go off her wrist and adjusted his placement. "Ok now open your eyes." She removed her hand from her eyes and looked around.

She covered her mouth and nose with her hands and her eyes started to tear

She covered her mouth and nose with her hands and her eyes started to tear. She fanned away at her eyes as she began to cry. The rose gold cribs were placed exactly where she wanted them. The bedsheets were smoothed out in the cribs. The cushioned Rocking chair was in the right corner of the room and the white changing table was left of the door,
"I love the baby already so much😩 more than you maybe" she said jokingly to tanzeel.

He hugged her from the side and smiled,
"Thankyou Tanz. This is the best present I could've asked for, and it isn't even for me." She cried.
"I can already tell you baby darling you're already gonna be in here a lot when she arrives.
"You too" she smiled and he kissed her lips.
For the rest of the day they both hung out and even bought some stuff that was needed for the arrival of the baby.