3.

Continued -

At Night Tanzeel had a little surprise for ashi.

Tk's Outfit

Ak's Outfit

Ak's Outfit

tanzeel took ak towards the table where he have arranged the cake and wine for celebration and a small dog cake for their doggu baby bennyyyy

tanzeel took ak towards the table where he have arranged the cake and wine for celebration and a small dog cake for their doggu baby bennyyyy . they sat down beside the table where tanzeel bought both the cakes in front.

Tanzeel : for our new startings , come cut the cake

Ashi brought benny also,she made tanzeel and benny hold the knife with her and cut the cake the cake together.

Ashi : to our new happiness and begginnings..

tanzeel gave the cake of benny in one side which he start to enjoy, they pat his head then ashi pours wine in two glasses. she handed one to tanzeel.he pulled her toward him and made her sit on his lap.

Ashi : are you happy baby?

tanzeel: yes i am baby, you know i always wanted one family ,then you came in my life and bloomed it with love ,care of yours which drenched my void.then added we got our benny which made a small family for me now this baby will complete everything. you gave me the best gift ashu, he eyes filled up with tears when he was speaking those words

ashi just rubbed the tears from his eyes and kissed his eyes.

ashi: i want you to smile baby, i did not wanted to make you cry,i want us to be happy and welcome our happiness with life.

tanzeel just hugged her.and asked

Tanzeel : but how did you got to know that you're pregnant?

Ashi: that day , i puked whatever i ate and was feeling very tired

Tanzeel: that's why you did'nt called me ?

Ashi: i did'nt wanted to disturb you,ok now leave that and listen then she told me whatever happened.

Tanzeel: my baby have gone through alot(he cupped her face) you could have called me baby you know na if anything happens to you my heart riles up. you are my life ashu

Ashi: ik i'm sorry but i really did'nt wanted to stress you up as you're busy with your work na

Tanzeel:but promise me from next time you'll tell me everything ,abse no more hiding.

Ashi: ok my love, but seriously i was so afraid and reluctant that how will you react on the news.

Tanzeel: i love children and if it's my own why will i say no.

Ashi kept her head on his shoulder.

Ashi: but we won't be able to make love anymore.

Tanzeel: for now i can't answer you that but you need to consult doctor but for now i will make it up to you. he picked up ashi in bridal style and came up to their room.

* it is going to be erotic so pls read at your own risk. if you feel absurd leave the part don't come at me*

Tanzeel: i'm granting your wish of making love to you how you want me to love you.

Ashi blushed and came close to tanzeel.

Ashi: i want you to undress me and kissing each part of my body and make me feel i'm fully yours.

Tanzeel: your wish my command baby but i have this fantasy too.

He made her stand, first picked her up both legs latched on his waist. he took her to the washroom .

Tanzeel: be ready to be drenched in my love baby .

Ashi: i totally love to be drenched in your love.

He turn on the shower and both are looking at each other with fire igniting in their eyes. Tanzeel in a swift opened her dress button and removed it. Ashi remained in her bra and shorts. he came and started kissing her neck very softly not leaving any inch. he then removed the strap of her bra revealing her shoulder and started kissing her there.she pulling tanzeel's head close to her body to feel him more. he then kissed her on the other side of her neck and removed her strap. she moaned, each time he gave her a hickey .her neck became bluish in colour.

He removed her shorts and came close to her leg kissing each place of her tights make her giddy she hold on his head to be steady. he came up and kissed her lips he bite on her lower lips to get entry in her mouth. with swift he started to explore her mouth his hands opened her bra fully and started to caress her bare back. his fingers are touching her back making current pass through her spine, her hands are caressing his hairs as still both are in a kiss. he left then he came to her cleavage he kissed her cleavage and gave her a hickey there making her gasp. . by one hand he was pressing one other - one he was sucking it .then gave same attention to the other one. She is moaning his name making him wild.he make her stand now her back facing him he kissed he back. he then removed the last cloth on her body, she was shivering due to cold ... he pulled her ashi up and gone in the room . he made her stand near bed , water was dripping from both of their bodies.

Tanzeel: Do you want me to stop

Ashi: no make love to me tanzu, make me yours

Tanzeel made her lie on the bed,he came over her and entered her lightly to not hurt her and slowly he goes in Nd out . both feeling ecasty and heavenly. she moaned his name with each hard stroke he entered her and after few minutes both hit the bottle rocks.Both engulf each other in blanket switched the A.C and slept off.