7.

"Tum theek ho? I Love you. :*
-Tanzeel."

Ashi smiled as she saw the caring text from tanzeel.

Ah! She was feeling absolutely heavenly today.she started reading the baby books Tanzeel bought for her, and giggled before picking up a novel 'Charlie and the choclate factory' and reading it

Suddenly she got a call and she accepted it.

"Heyy Ashima! What's up?" Tanzeel's already husky voice sounded Huskier on the phone.ughh why is she noticing all this ?!

Ashi blushed and bit her lip. "Uhh... Justrt reading something."

"What are you reading?"

"Umm wuthering hieghts ." She lied, not wanting him to know that's she's just reading a childish book about a crazy choclate place and what not.

"Why are you lying" tanzeel chuckled.

"How do you know???"She gasped..

"You always say umm when you have to lie ." He rolled his eyes."

Ashi burst into laughter."oh well.. I'm reading Charlie and the choclate factory."

"Hahaaa, okay. ashu do you want something when I come home?"

"Hmmm I want a teddy bear."

"Okayy I really can't remember the scary boss cuddling a Teddy bear. But okay".

Ashi gaped, "What tf do you mean am I scary???"

" hahahaha sorryyyy babyyy I was kidding I lovee you"

"Urghh.. Tanzeel just come and cuddle me."

" Areyy yaar find someone else to cuddle till I'm not there...."

"Cuddle who??" Ashi sighned

"Our watchman." He suggested

"TANZEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!"

"Aacha aacha calm down, was just kiddingg . I'll be there in 3 hours"

"3 hours is a lottt"

"Sorryyyy babyyy but Aaj football match hai na mujhe toh yaad bhi nhi tha but manager ne abhi bataya I'm the captain you know right,the moment tanzeel said this,ashi exhaled deeply.

"Okay I'm coming, I like to see football matches anyway." Ashi said though she was not very interested in it but she was so bored in the house she also wanted to be around tanzeel...

~
Ashi's jaw dropped when she saw tanzeel in the match and Sakshi was the cheerleader. It annoyed her how Sakshi had worn such a short skirt and she went to congratulate tanzeel at every goal he made, she hugged him and he just laughed casually.

Gosh! She can't believe he dated her for a whole freaking month, she's such a weird creature, sakshi looked at ashi and made bitchy faces and what not.

The match was soon done and tanzeel's team won, she went near the playground and smiled as his attention came completely on her and he ignored sakshi now as if she doesn't even exist.

" Ashimaa heyyy, did you have fun?!" He asked before she buried her nails into his hair and moved her fingers back and forth, standing intimately against him making him shocked & feel butterflies in his stomach

"You did amazing tanzu" ashi pursed her lips and giggled cutely, she touched his abs as he was shirtless now and saw sakshi fume with jealousy before she left the place

~
"Ashima ji playground mein kya ho rha tha yeh👀?" Tanzeel asked as him and ashi walked through the mall , while she ate some veggie wrap and they went inside a teddy shop.