4.

After 2 days it was Diwali, "Tanzeel! i need your help" ashi said as she was trying to take out a box from the top shelf and her hands were not reaching there.

"Haa Coming... Kya hua" Tanzeel said

he saw ashi standing on the top shelf and trying to take out the box " ashi mereko bol deti chadne ki kya zaroorat thi.... doctor ne bola tha na carefull rehna chahiye ,he picked her from her Waist.

"Tanzeel kya kar rhe ho?"Ashi asked as he lifted her up.

"tum hi ne toh kaha tha ki you need help,so i am helping you!Ab jaldi se box nikalo"Tanzeel said .Ashi quickly took out the box and tanzeel pit her back on ground.

"Thankyou" She said

"Aur kuch help chahiye" he asked.

"Ummm... apne wardrobe se saare kapde nikaldo jo tum nai pehente!"Ashi said keeping the box on table

"Ashu meri help karva de na, vaise bhi hi tu hi karti hai " Tanzeel said

"Fine! then tell me which shirt or pant you don't want"Ashi said moving towards his wardrobe,

"Vaise what about this white shirt?Ashi asked as she pulled it out from his wardrobe.

"Ashu,white is one of favs,mat hatao!" Tanzeel said making puppy eyes.

"Tanzu ik white is your fav. but you have 9 more white shirts! Ashi said

"What! Tanzeel said.

"Tumhe kya pta hoga jo main nikalti hoon vo hi pehen lete ho"Ak said

"Toh fir yeh wala hata do agar aise aur rakhe hai toh"Tk said

"Voh box laake do usmein rakh deti hoon"Ak said and tk gave her the box.

Soon Their wardrobe was cleaned and now it was time for their room to get cleaned.

Tk Forced ak to rest milllions of times but ak toh ak hi hai, she wanted to do something cause she did'nt wanted to be restless,Tanzeel was dusting and ashi was making their bed and now thier room was also clean.

*FYI: you may think that their servants could do it but they always do the cleaning themselves on diwali*

Tanzeel was cleaning the dining table Ashi Went In the kitchen To make some ladoos as she was in v. very good mood today

"Ashu'' Tanzeel screamed.

"kya hua?? chilla kyu rhe ho" Ashi asked getting startled.

"Laddo!! Tanzeel said in excitement.He forwaded his hand to take one but ashi slapped his hand.

"Ouch!kya hua yaar? Tk said.

"Abhi Laddo nhi milega, diwali ke din khaana!ak said.

"ashu!!tk whined.

"okay fine. tk said and moved towards ak and stood behind her,he hugged her from the back.

"Tanzeel kya kar rhe ho!? ashi said.

"Ashu pls aise hi raho na thodi der "tanzeel said giving her wet kisses on her neck.

"tanzu"ashi moaned. tanzeel moved his hands from top to bottom on ashi's hands.

"Tanzeel koi aa jayega!.Ashi managed to say.Tanzeel stopped but did'nt left her.

seeing his effect on her,he moved his hand where the ladoos were kept and took one from there.

"Thankyou so much ashima for the ladoo ! tanzeel said and kissed her on cheek and then left oh no no he litterally RANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

ashi opened her eyes as she realized what he did,

"You Cheaterr!! Ashi said

Ashi Composed herself and when she was out of his effect,she started doing her work.

--------

It was evening and the whole mansion was shining ,everyone was sitting in the hall (damnfam i mean)

PS: tanzeel was out for some imp.

"yaar mere kapde hi kharaab hogye ,wait le me go and change"she said

before stepping on the stairs she felt dizzy,everything was blacking out .She was about to fall but tk caught her

He entered the house only and he was talking to others but his eyes fell on ashi, she was standing holding her head out. he quickly moved towards her and caught her before she falls.

he picked her up in his arms and went to their room and laid her down on the bed,he gave her water and she drank it.

"better?"he asked her keeping the glass on the table.

"Haa! Thankyou" she said keeping one hand on her belly and one her head as she was still feeling dizzy.

"Last kab khaaya tha?Tanzeel asked (he knew the answer tho) keeping his hands on her hands

"subah jab chai pee rhe the"she said looking down knowing that she'll get scolded.

"phir khaaya kyu nhi aapne" he said,his serious tone

"Bhul gyi" she said.

"Ashu api health ke liye toh kha leti atleast ,what's this excuse i forgot aacha chalo baby ke liye toh kha leti,chalo chhodo meri hi galti hai even i got so much busy in my work maine poocha bhi nhi," he said and left the room.

"tanzeel ashi ko kya hua"unns asked as tk came down.

"Madam khaana khaana bhool gyi " tk said

"pagal ladki ,har time kaam karti rehti hai atleast baby ke liye toh kha leti " unns said

"Main khaana khilaakar aata hoon usse!"Tanzeel said a took a plat of food and went to their room.

"ashu aao khaana khao"tanzeel said entering the room.

"Sorry Tanzeel"Ashi said

"it's oka Ashu , ik tumne kuch bhi jaankar ya intentionally nhi kiya but pls apni health ka bhi dhyaan rakho , main toh tumhare liye har samay hoon but jaise aaj mereko kahi kaaam se jaana pad gya so * lightly cups her face from his hand* atleast for the baby pls cause see we have to be extra carefull now , you know na!!"

*he kissed her forehead*

"aacha chalo ab muh kholo!tk said and gave her a bite of food ,she ate zara sa only

Ashi : i don't want to eat now,bas hogyaa

Tanzeel : ashu dekh zara sa aur hai pls naa

Ashi :Tanzu i'm already so full No means no

Tanzeel: Aacha dekho you're full right!but see the baby isn't

Ashi : bb aapke dad a kitni blackmailing karte hai she said whining!

Tanzeel: yeh blackmailing nhi hai mumma kept her hand on her belly yeh baby aur daddy talks hai! he said and winked to her

ashi : aacha ji so main iss talks mein included kyu nhi hoon!

Tanzeel:personal talks yk

Ashi: aaye bade personal talks wale!

Tk was distracting her and was feeding her the food side by side.. (My Smart J.J yk!!)

"Aacha ok ok now you rest,main aata hoon plate rakh ke!tk said and went out to keep the plate and came back to his room.

"Tanzeel?" Ashi called him lying down on the bed where as tanzeel was working on his laptop.

"Haa Bolo" He said.

"Zaroori kaam hai kya ?" she asked

"Nhi toh, you were resting so i thought isse check karlu.he said.

"idhar aao na mere paas" she called him.

He smiled and kept his laptop aside and switched off the lights,

He went to her and lied beside her.

She kept her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her waist and they both slept in each other's arms for sometime.