21.

After three more hours of laying on the bed and walking around the hospital room, with tanzeel right beside her; she was  exhausted and just wanted sleep, but with the contractions getting closer together, she couldn't. she sat on the edge of the hospital bed, with her legs dangling off the edge. she  tried keeping her breathing even as she worked through the painful contractions, but it was becoming harder. her hands were on either side of her, as she  attempted to rock her hips to ease some of the pain. "ahh, tanzeel," she whimpered, biting her lower lip, hands grabbing his forearms tightly. tanzeel stood in front of her, hands rubbing up and down her back, and towards her belly, applying light pressure. "I know, I know sweetheart," he whispered, kissing her forehead. It was breaking his heart to see herr in so much pain and not knowing how to help. "I-I can't do this anymore," ashi started to sob, her breathing coming out in pants. "I can't. I just, I wanna go home, please tanzeel," she cried, tears now flowing down her cheeks, no longer calm. tanzeel swallowed thickly, his own tears filling his eyes again. "I know you do ashu," he said, pulling her against his chest, "you're so strong and brave. I'm right here, not going anywhere. I wish I could take this for you." she nodded, before feeling another contraction building and the baby move lower down into her pelvis. "You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you," he kissed her head, as she buried her face into his chest. "That's it sweetheart, breath through it," he whispered in her ear, feeling her whole body tense up. she whimpered as the contraction ended, but suddenly cried out in pain as a different type of pressure begun to grow between her legs. "Oh my god," she groaned, "the baby's coming. It feels like it's right there. Oh, oh, tanzu." tanzeel's eyes went wide and reached over to hit the button for the doctor. "Deep breaths baby," he said, trying to keep calm as she moaned at the increasing pressure.