17.

Tanzeel had gotten up early to go into the studio, and she was sad that tanzeel had to miss this special ultrasound of the baby and couldn't be more excited. Both of them discussed that the two of them would find out the gender of the baby so it would give them somewhat and idea for the nursery. She's just finished eating breakfast eating and she was in her closet deciding on what to wear for an appointment. She looked through all of the maternity clothing until she found out an outfit that she didn't hate and was comfortable.

 She looked through all of the maternity clothing until she found out an outfit that she didn't hate and was comfortable

She walked down the stairs and put in some black heels that she was still able to squeeze her feet into. She got into the car and reached that place, once her name was called she walked back to the room and laid down.

*After the doctor's appointment*
She walked down into the front door to see that tanzeel had come from the studio.
"Tanzu, how was your recording?" She asked.
"It was good, we're almost done
We're thinking it may be the debut single." He replied.
"How was the doctor's appointment."
"Good I found out the gender of the baby."
"What is it?" He asked excitedly.
She passed him the ultrasound pictures and his eyes Welled up with tears. He turned to her and then back at the ultrasound pics.
"I - i - is this f - f - for real???" He asked.
"Baby What does it say" she asked him.
"We're having a baby girl!!!!" He yelled gently placing the pics on the coffee table and hugging her with tears falling down her face.

She laughed as he was getting really excited and jumping up and down

She laughed as he was getting really excited and jumping up and down. He got back to her and kneeled down to her stomach and said.
"Hi myy b'full baby girl. I can't wait to meet the youu." He kissed her belly and started crying again because he was getting two girls to take care of🥺🥺