6.

Soo basically I didn't wrote the aktk shaadi waala part cause yk it's really very very common & all so isliye but here's a common and fun day in their married life ( normal hi hai yr pehle bhi yeh konsa friends ki tarah rehte the😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

Ashi ate the carrots of her plate and sighned, She hated carrots but she has to eat healthily for her baby...

"The things I do for you." She groaned at the baby in her stomach and carresed it before downing some water.

She glanced at the clock and huffed.
Where is Tanzeel? He went for a meeting!

She thought and got up, grabbing the phone to call him.

Bang bang! Raat bhar baat kar tu mere saath chal! Chala hai jaadu jaane kyu!

Ashi her his caller tune and waited for him to pick up before suddenly she felt an arm around her waist making her gasp.She turned to find tanzeel standing behind her as he pulled her close.

"Ohlalaaaaa!" She moved and eyed him. He was in a white shirt and black pant,his hair were messy and he looked too handsome

"Helloo gorgeous. How are you? How's are baby? I bought a baby book and some chocolates for you. "Tanzeel handed a white packet to her making her eyes wide.Huh! What happened to him? Why he's talking in such a husky tone instead of his normal way of speaking??

" Kya hogya tanzeel?" And where were you? Meeting ka tumne time bhi nai bataya tha jab khatam hogi & all. Couldn't you atleast give me a call!"

"stop shouting at me. Don't forget I'm your husband."he hissed making her gape, ashi was shocked as isko kya hogyaa hai

He took a step forward towards her and carresed her cheek with the back of his hands. "We can talk to each other with love instead of all these. Don't you think?!

"I'll talk however I want"

"Shshhh. No sweetheart, you can't talk to me in this way. Learn how to treat me with love. " Tanzeel slammed his finger on her lips causing her to become breathless.

He turned after that leaving her with her jaw dropped...

~
Ashi humphed as she saw him working on his business file , she gulped the lump in her throat admiring him... She couldn't help it, tanzeel seemed so manly, so sexy.

"How was your day?!" he asked

"It was good. But I feel a little sick.. I drove too much today cos the driver has taken a leave. It was a hot day, my head and back is aching a lot." Ashi replied before he got up and swept her feet.

"Come let me give a nice massage"

~
Ashi look at tanzeel tenderly as he placed her head in his lap and began massaging her forehead with some oil. She closed her eyes and hummed in relaxation.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"So much" Thankyouu, this is really veryyy sweet of youu she smiled and pulled his cheeks.

Tanzeel scoffed, "Why are you thanking me .. yeh toh mera farz tha, you know." He teasingly spoke the last words chuckling making her giggle too.

"You're so cute." Ashi gushed.

"You are cuter" tanzeel said like it was a fact.

She looked up at him while he kept looking down at her too before he leaned in and placed his lips upon her, she kissed him back slowly. It was not a rushing kiss, just very soft and slow.

After a minute they pulled apart breathlessly, Ashi's eyes filled it with tears at how good it felt before he clutched her back and pulled her up into his lap, making her hide her face into his chest. Tanzeel burried his nose in her hair as the Smell of her shampoo and perfume lingered his senses.

"I Love you" Tanzeel breathed into her ear and sending shivers down her spine while the nerves of her stomach tightened with a fluttery feeling capturing them.

" Do you have any pregnancy craving, Ashu tell me, before you sleep eat something nice so that you have a good and relaxing sleep." Tanzeel simpered making her smile at his concern.

"Hmm.. I wanna eat pineapple. With black salt."she said making him chuckle

"yes ma'am." He saluted. " Alright. I will just get it for you, " Tanzeel said and left leaving her with a permanent smile on her face cos of how good and comfortable she felt around him like she has felt with no other guy ever....

~

Ashi woke up in the most comfy and cozy postion ever, Tanzeel was cuddling her from behind and his hand was slipped under her Kameez, resting on her pregnant stomach. She smiled as she felt no morning sickness today, she was actually shocked too that the baby loves it's daddy so much that it was not bothering her in the morning cos of this cuddling as tanzeel had spent a lot of time caressing her tummy even after she has slept.

She looked at his strong arm that was around her wrist and she gazed her finger up and down it, making him stir in sleep and she immediately stopped, closing her eyes to sleep again.

After 15 mins tanzeel woke up and checked the time.

" Oh shitt! Meeting. F*ck." he cussed and started to leave but ashi felt overwhelmed and held his arm making him look at her confusedly.

" Mat jaoo." She spoke softly making making him a noo expression!

"Noo babyy, I have to go & I'm getting late, It's an important project-

" No don't goo." Tears began bubbling into her eyes and tanzeel gasped before hugging her tight.

"Why don't you want me to go Ashima??" It's just for a few hours, then I'll come back to you." He assured.

"Because.... bec-because me and the baby needs you." Ashi tried to emotional blackmail him by pointing and rubbing her stomach.

"Aww" Tanzeel signed deeply,before lowering himself and lifting her Kameez a bit, kissing her stomach and then coming to her and pecking her cheeks. "I'll come back in no time. Till then busy yourself with your office work, I have bought some baby books and happy movies for you... Watch them and there I have appointment who will fullfill every craving you ask for. I will call you in every break.Okay?

Ashi was touched at his unending efforts and this responsible, mature, sensible and hardworking side of him was literally making her drool at him.

She nodded sniffling before tanzeel pulled her cheek Making her smile and giggle and then he got up and started screaming cusses like he's f*cked for being so late and making her laugh🤭